News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

HAOLONGGOOD - New For 2023

Started by vampiredesign, November 28, 2022, 07:00:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pliosaurking

Ah nice to see one of my favourite dinosaurs getting a well overdue and deserved figure, and a beautiful one at that!

Samrukia

my heart skipped a beat when i opened this on smartphone, at first thought we are getting Chasmosaurus :))

beautiful figure anyway

ItsTwentyBelow

Wow! This Pentaceratops is pleasing on so many levels!! I especially love the black and white pattern, definitely going to grab that one, and I like how they will surely be available to order soon.

Quiversaurus

Man these Pentaceratops are gorgeous. Can't wait for in-hand pics and youtuber reviews! Surprised that they've gone with another ceratopsian but with the translated predictions/teasers mentioned in earlier posts I'm honestly hyped for what else they are gonna release.

Am also honestly so happy they're doing species that other companies haven't made yet. This is the way!

Let's go V @vampiredesign !

TheImmortalEye

finally , at this rate Haolonggood can take over pnsos old niche of smaller dinosaurs for 20-25 ( just need to work on the accuracy sometimes)

ceratopsian

Fabulous breakfast surprise. What a handsome pair! Slight preference for the darker but I won't be able to resist both, given how well they fit my collection focus and how beautiful the colour schemes look.

postsaurischian

Quote from: TheImmortalEye on April 24, 2023, 08:02:35 AMfinally , at this rate Haolonggood can take over pnsos old niche of smaller dinosaurs for 20-25 ( just need to work on the accuracy sometimes)

The Pentaceratops costs about USD $30. But it's also about 24cm long.

TheImmortalEye

Quote from: postsaurischian on April 24, 2023, 09:33:00 AM
Quote from: TheImmortalEye on April 24, 2023, 08:02:35 AMfinally , at this rate Haolonggood can take over pnsos old niche of smaller dinosaurs for 20-25 ( just need to work on the accuracy sometimes)

ye im from europe i dont get prices till later, just meant theire cheaper than pnso who now stays in 40-70 pricerange , where before figures like lambeosaur, pachyrhino, dakosaurus can be within 20-25 or 30

Medzo

As an avid, so far strictly PNSO collector I love to see all this. This is the competition the market and the community needs.

TheImmortalEye

Quote from: Medzo on April 24, 2023, 12:11:55 PMAs an avid, so far strictly PNSO collector I love to see all this. This is the competition the market and the community needs.

pnso also needs it , as they get sloppy if they have the monopoly ( i have the allosaurus and the teethpaint is yikes and they ignored the claw, yet its still the best accurate modell of the animal ) and lazy in paint and pattern, this might have them step up and deliver masterpieces like deinocheirus and charcharo even more often.

vampiredesign

It's good if everyone likes it. It is the driving force behind our efforts. I am continuing to prepare for new surprises. ^_^

Bread

Quote from: TheImmortalEye on April 24, 2023, 09:41:40 AM

ye im from europe i dont get prices till later, just meant theire cheaper than pnso who now stays in 40-70 pricerange , where before figures like lambeosaur, pachyrhino, dakosaurus can be within 20-25 or 30
This Pentaceratops even at ~$30 is cheaper than a majority of the mid-size line from PNSO. $38.99 for PNSO mid-size line figures lately. We haven't had a ~$22 figure since the Cretoxyrhina, if I recall correctly.

Bread

Quote from: vampiredesign on April 24, 2023, 12:47:22 PMIt's good if everyone likes it. It is the driving force behind our efforts. I am continuing to prepare for new surprises. ^_^
Very good work indeed vampiredesign! I can't wait to see your full line-up.

Any chance you checked out the "Hopes and Dreams" thread?

TheImmortalEye

Quote from: Bread on April 24, 2023, 12:48:54 PM
Quote from: TheImmortalEye on April 24, 2023, 09:41:40 AM

This Pentaceratops even at ~$30 is cheaper than a majority of the mid-size line from PNSO. $38.99 for PNSO mid-size line figures lately. We haven't had a ~$22 figure since the Cretoxyrhina, if I recall correctly.

masterfully said mate, i meant sorta this , sorry english isnt my first languange so i have it hard to explain some things

vampiredesign

Of course, but you need to understand that our products are planned and market researched^-^

TheImmortalEye

Quote from: vampiredesign on April 24, 2023, 12:56:06 PMOf course, but you need to understand that our products are planned and market researched^-^

can i ask if theres a plan to tackle dromeausaurs at any point in time , since those seem extremely lacking from similar companys such as PNSO. or is featherrendering of that scale problematic.

Bread

Quote from: vampiredesign on April 24, 2023, 12:56:06 PMOf course, but you need to understand that our products are planned and market researched^-^
Understandable! Just curious, thank you!

Dusty Wren

Oh, this is a nice surprise! Both of the paint options are very handsome. I think I'm leaning toward the darker variant, but I'll have to see how I feel once we've got some in-hand photos.
Check out my customs thread!

Medzo

One question: what is the packaging currently? I can't deny PNSO's high quality boxing is also a huge plus for me to stick with them. I usually like to display a couple of figures at the time and store the rest of them in their original package.

I'm a bit spooked by seeing Safari's and other brands' just being shipped out in a plastic stand trays and that's it.
Surely the price would be affected but for some people it's a must. I myself would surely pay extra if the option would exist.

Samrukia

Quote from: Medzo on April 24, 2023, 01:45:55 PMOne question: what is the packaging currently? I can't deny PNSO's high quality boxing is also a huge plus for me to stick with them. I usually like to display a couple of figures at the time and store the rest of them in their original package.

I'm a bit spooked by seeing Safari's and other brands' just being shipped out in a plastic stand trays and that's it.
Surely the price would be affected but for some people it's a must. I myself would surely pay extra if the option would exist.

you can choose box or without box

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: