News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO : New for 2023

Started by Renecito, February 08, 2023, 12:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mgaguilar

Quote from: edu on June 29, 2023, 05:55:38 AM
Quote from: Bread on June 27, 2023, 06:48:55 PMLips + repaint done by Dinosaur_models_artworks over on instagram!

This is it. I am seriously considering contacting this guy and getting this custom...

Yeap, agreed. This is a definitive Rex for me. Goodness that work is incredible. Thanks for sharing Bread!

Kaustav Bhattacharyya

Can anyone guide me how I can buy this new Cameron figure?

SRF

Quote from: Kaustav Bhattacharyya on June 30, 2023, 09:57:10 AMCan anyone guide me how I can buy this new Cameron figure?

If you mean the customised one, first you'll have to pick up Cameron for yourself and contact someone who can customise it for you, like Dinosaur_models_artwork on Instagram. Then you'll have to send your figure to them to let them customise it. I believe the figure shown here is one Dinosaur_models_artwork has made for his personal collection.
But today, I'm just being father

Bread

I will be sharing the process of the PNSO Cameron addition of lips without a repaint soon. If anyone is curious.

oscars_dinos

How often does everyone see that 14 or 15% off discount for pnso's on amazon? Sometimes when I go and look the offer is there and other times its not Does anyone know what im talking about?

SidB

Quote from: Bread on June 30, 2023, 12:26:31 PMI will be sharing the process of the PNSO Cameron addition of lips without a repaint soon. If anyone is curious.
In two words - extremely interested, avatar_Bread @Bread .

Bread

Quote from: SidB on July 01, 2023, 04:53:45 AM
Quote from: Bread on June 30, 2023, 12:26:31 PMI will be sharing the process of the PNSO Cameron addition of lips without a repaint soon. If anyone is curious.

Haha! Thank you and now nearly complete:

Photo and sculpt work done by dinosaur_models_artworks

This photo is just of the upper lip. Bottom lip will be next, then repaint.

SidB

Quote from: Bread on July 01, 2023, 03:09:38 PM

Would it be possible to get a photo of the inner mouth, showing the interface of the new lips, the gums and the teeth, avatar_Bread @Bread ?

Stegotyranno420

I have some concerns about the Mapusaurus.

When i got it out of the box, the legs seems a bit warped, the feet more so. I am afraid of it losing balance. Worse, it can get very hot here sometimes so the legs might warp more. For day 1 i left it in the box so the legs and feet can regain the shape but it has gone back to how it is. I dont want to take drastic measures like water modding it yet. Should I be worried by it's posture. It even seems tipsy with the stand

Bread

Quote from: SidB on July 01, 2023, 03:38:57 PM

Would it be possible to get a photo of the inner mouth, showing the interface of the new lips, the gums and the teeth, avatar_Bread @Bread ?
At the moment I can not, but once I receive this in hand I will certainly!

avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno420 so with both the Meraxes and Mapusaurus, stability issues were always reported. If you don't want to take any drastic measures yet, I'd say the best option would be to get a bit of Blue Tack and put it under one of the feet to help stable it.

SidB

Quote from: Bread on July 01, 2023, 06:21:56 PM

avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno420 so with both the Meraxes and Mapusaurus, stability issues were always reported. If you don't want to take any drastic measures yet, I'd say the best option would be to get a bit of Blue Tack and put it under one of the feet to help stable it.
Thanks, I'll look forword to that, but you'll pardon me if I don't hold my breath, though I am rather patient. (I've grown surprisingly fond of breathing, habit forming you know).

P.S. Thanks for the quick reply, avatar_Bread @Bread . You know the risks of being generous with your time and attention: one often gets asked for another one!

Bread

Quote from: SidB on July 01, 2023, 07:44:15 PM

Thanks, I'll look forword to that, but you'll pardon me if I don't hold my breath, though I am rather patient. (I've grown surprisingly fond of breathing, habit forming you know).

P.S. Thanks for the quick reply, avatar_Bread @Bread . You know the risks of being generous with your time and attention: one often gets asked for another one!
Oh do not worry SidB! It is no trouble answering whatsoever, plus I had stated I would share this process.

I just did not want to constantly bother Dinosaur_models_artworks for more photos when I know he can be very busy. My apologies on the wait, I will for sure provide when in hand.

SidB

Quote from: Bread on July 01, 2023, 07:58:20 PM
Quote from: SidB on July 01, 2023, 07:44:15 PM

Oh do not worry SidB! It is no trouble answering whatsoever, plus I had stated I would share this process.

I just did not want to constantly bother Dinosaur_models_artworks for more photos when I know he can be very busy. My apologies on the wait, I will for sure provide when in hand.
Quite in order, avatar_Bread @Bread . A bit of waiting (it's an active waiting) is excellent spiritual formation.

JohannesB

Some photo's of my newest PNSO figure, Cameron the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Spoiler

I just love this view/angle. What a magnificent and beautiful animal as portrayed in this figure..

A bit cross-eyed, but I don't mind ;-)

[close]

Duna

Cameron is everything Wilson isn't, I'm very thankful PNSO listened to some of us. What a gorgeous figure (despite the lips).

Bread

Update on adding lips:

photo and sculpting done by dinosaur_models_artworks on instagram

SidB

Quote from: Bread on July 03, 2023, 06:08:39 PMUpdate on adding lips:

photo and sculpting done by dinosaur_models_artworks on instagram

Superb! Great to see this ideal T-rex emerging, step-by-step.

Faelrin

D @Dino Scream3232 shared an image on his instagram showing all the (non mini) tyrannosauroids PNSO has done so far.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuSfmBNPJ2r/

Surprisingly they really do all stand out from one another. They are sort of dated compared to their newer figures, but if one has the mini Alioramus, Proceratosaurus, and "Nanotyrannus"/juvenile T. rex, one would have a complete collection of genera from them. There was also the mini Qianzhousaurus, baby T. rex, etc.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Bread

Quote from: Faelrin on July 04, 2023, 10:37:43 PMD @Dino Scream3232 shared an image on his instagram showing all the (non mini) tyrannosauroids PNSO has done so far.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuSfmBNPJ2r/

Surprisingly they really do all stand out from one another. They are sort of dated compared to their newer figures, but if one has the mini Alioramus, Proceratosaurus, and "Nanotyrannus"/juvenile T. rex, one would have a complete collection of genera from them. There was also the mini Qianzhousaurus, baby T. rex, etc.
I don't blame him for not wanting to purchase Cameron the Tyrannosaurus. Again, nearly over $80 just to get it, and especially since he seems to be a far bigger fan of BOTM lately.

Thanks for sharing Faerlin. As much as I want more Tyrannosaurs, I hope the two leaked sculpts (presumably Gorgosaurus and Albertosaurus) are released soon and then a variety of other species can get some attention again.

I will be sharing the Lythronax lips + repaint soon. Process included. If anyone is again curious. I really enjoy highlighting this, not only due to sharing the works of dinosaur_models_artworks because he does some of the best work I've seen, but as well as the encouragement for a "what if" scenario on some figures that lack the sort of desires we have, such as lips.

Over9K

Looks like Amazon buyers will finally get their Cameron pre-orders next week...

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: