News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Mattel - New for 2024

Started by Faelrin, July 21, 2023, 08:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prehistory Resurrection

Not sure where to post this, but here's the 25 of the rarest offerings from Mattel;

Also from Andy's Dinosaur Reviews;

Blade-of-the-Moon

Looks decent enough. Head might be a little too small?

SpartanSquat

I dont know if its the correct thread to said it, but I think we need a 2024 subforum.

Flaffy

Quote from: SpartanSquat on January 06, 2024, 03:40:17 PMI dont know if its the correct thread to said it, but I think we need a 2024 subforum.

avatar_DinoToyForum @DinoToyForum

MLMjp

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Flaffy on January 06, 2024, 03:44:48 PM
Quote from: SpartanSquat on January 06, 2024, 03:40:17 PMI dont know if its the correct thread to said it, but I think we need a 2024 subforum.

avatar_DinoToyForum @DinoToyForum

Looks like we do need one if possible. I looked but I dont think a mod can do it.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Some possible new items for the Epic Evolution line :

All Out Attack Tyranosaurus ( this is the teeth elongating Rex that's animated we've seen )
Battle Roar Becklespinax
New Tyrannosaurus
Spinosaurus

Prehistory Resurrection

It's still RUMORS at this point but there MAY be also be a Hammond Collection Therizinosaurus and Giganotosaurus. It's once again still rumors at this point but of course, if there are any updates we will know about it.

Prehistory Resurrection

Dan Surprise's unboxing and review of the new Epic Attack Baryonyx and Pyroraptor.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Baryonyx looks like a downgrade except for the sounds. Pyro..I think we are getting a HC version so will probably wait for it.

Faelrin

Collect Jurassic kindly shared these pics earlier (he's got more pics showing off the action features, if anyone wants to see those as well):

Gigantic Trackers Bajadasaurus:

Gigantic Trackers Mapusaurus:

Plushies:

Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Carnoking

Love the head and neck of the Bajadasaurus! Although the lumpy, roided up legs and body are a bit distracting, as is that stubby tail. Oh well, for a Mattel original figure, it's still pretty appealing, and I quite like the colors.

The Mapusaurus is also a pretty decent sculpt and paint job but you're killing me with those Godzilla spines.

Flaffy

Saves me a bit of money at least. Rarely buy large mainline toys anymore, Hammond Collection's got me covered.

EmperorDinobot

That Bajadasaurus is FIRE!!!!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Baja is cool, Mapu seems sort of threatening in appearance. Not bad.  They also seem decent sized.

EmperorDinobot

By the way avatar_Prehistory Resurrection @Prehistory Resurrection , I have never seen those transforming dinosaurs in stores here.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: