News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Kaijus - post your collection here

Started by sauroid, January 11, 2016, 08:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fembrogon

My Hiya Toys Exquisite Basic Godzilla 2019 is here at last. I remember my disappointment when the first 2021 figure went out of stock before I had a chance to get it, with no idea if we'd see another like it - only for the KotM lineup to get announced and recieve much better distribution. From there it was just a matter of waiting. I let mine sit in my BBTS pile o' loot hoping to ship him with Ghidorah; but Ghidorah isn't here yet and the loot date was expiring. Oh, well.
With a little patience and a lot of hair-drying, I've managed to loosen all the joints effectively without issue (unlike poor rodan). The range of motion isn't ideal, but it's pretty good, and the sculpt and paint are superb.

*edit* some more photos:

Fembrogon

Another new arrival: the Mezco 5-Point exclusive Mothra set. This is getting pricey on the aftermarket, but I decided to go for broke and get one. It's a beautiful set. Mothra and the fairies even have felt coatings!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Congrats! It's a great set! The only figures of the fairies I know of, really wish we could get a 1:1 scale set.

I have yet to even open mine to display yet/lack of room.  :-\

Blade-of-the-Moon

And this why I lack room lol

Mezco ultimate Godzilla and Bandai Dahgara

I'm a bit iffy on longevity of that tail rubber? Anyone know what it's made from?

Dahgara is fantastic. More of an XPlus figure, lots of detail and nice weight.

dragon53

Production photos of the 30 cm Gorgo (310 ordered).

Blade-of-the-Moon

Saw him posted on Insta. Will look great with the XPlus kaiju collection since XPlus doesn't want to make us much of anything anymore.

Over9K

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on January 07, 2024, 04:23:36 PMSaw him posted on Insta. Will look great with the XPlus kaiju collection since XPlus doesn't want to make us much of anything anymore.

What, you don't like DefoReals?  :P

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Over9K on January 07, 2024, 08:01:57 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on January 07, 2024, 04:23:36 PMSaw him posted on Insta. Will look great with the XPlus kaiju collection since XPlus doesn't want to make us much of anything anymore.

What, you don't like DefoReals?  :P

lol nope. nor Funkos or any other big headed/small bodied SD figurines.  ;)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Target has several of the New Empire figures in stock, picked up the RC Godzilla, 11" mainline and the Godzilla mask. No Shimo though.

Over9K

Messin' around with the Art Spirits Hyper-Modelling Series RideGoji and Ghidorah'19...

Blade-of-the-Moon

Blade-of-the-Moon

Blade-of-the-Moon

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on January 23, 2024, 06:54:19 AM
Quote from: dragon53 on January 23, 2024, 05:23:08 AMBandai Godzilla Minus One (first appearance).

LINK: https://amoktime.com/bandai-movie-monster-series-godzilla-2023-minus-1-first-appearance/?mc_cid=1aae1c5f89&mc_eid=cabe3dded3

I ordered mine from Beast of the East Collectibles, should have it some time this week.

Received these guys yesterday. Including the Minus One First Appearance ( Godzillasaurus)

dragon53

Blade-of-the-Moon

Fembrogon

I realized I had forgotten to share these: I ended up getting the recent HG set featuring MinusGoji and friends. They're pretty nice, although assembly is a little annoying with some parts. They also don't quite scale with the other minifigures in my collection currently, so they stand on their own for now.

I got the landing stage vinyl Hedorah from the official Godzilla store amidst some other goodies - pretty good figure, neat Bandai produced this.

Now for the real prize: a box arrived from Mandarake yesterday, featuring plastic gold. I found three Sci-Fi Revoltechs, listed under the same store location, for shockingly close to retail prices. I acted fast and now they're here.

Gigan is the main prize - aftermarket prices on him shot up a long, long time ago - but all three are a delight. I almost can't believe I nabbed these!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Nice haul!

I like the Hedorah, I actually don't own a single figure of it currently. Bandai might be the way to go.

That Gigan is pretty sweet. We really need more Gigan figures/statues. XPlus could have made one for the anniversary but no..

fgh46

My first Godzilla from the 2014 film. Brand unknown!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: