News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Guess the figure!!!!

Started by Primeval12, March 20, 2012, 08:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PumperKrickel

It's the Tyco Dimetrodon, which was first released in the Dino Riders line with accessories and later on it's own in the Smithsonian line. It briefly appeared in Mrs. Doubtfire.

crazy8wizard

Quote from: PumperKrickel on March 26, 2024, 01:37:37 AMIt's the Tyco Dimetrodon, which was first released in the Dino Riders line with accessories and later on it's own in the Smithsonian line. It briefly appeared in Mrs. Doubtfire.

That's correct! Your turn now

PumperKrickel

Quote from: crazy8wizard on March 26, 2024, 02:49:31 AMThat's correct! Your turn now

Okay:

- It's light brown and red, but it has been released with another paint scheme

- Herbivore

- Made by a german company

- It's articulated

🤔🤔🤔

crazy8wizard

Quote from: PumperKrickel on March 26, 2024, 05:45:56 AM
Quote from: crazy8wizard on March 26, 2024, 02:49:31 AMThat's correct! Your turn now

Okay:

- It's light brown and red, but it has been released with another paint scheme

- Herbivore

- Made by a german company

- It's articulated

🤔🤔🤔

Could it be the Playmobil Brachiosaurus?

Crackington

I'll go for the same species, but by Schleich not Playmobil?

Primeval12

Schleich Therizinosaurus?

PumperKrickel

crazy8wizard

Based on the last two I can at least confirm it's Playmobil

PumperKrickel

Quote from: crazy8wizard on March 27, 2024, 01:43:51 AMBased on the last two I can at least confirm it's Playmobil

It is Playmobil.

I'll give the additional hint that it came out in 2012, though I guess at this point just guessing herbivores would probably get you there.  ;D

crazy8wizard

Quote from: PumperKrickel on March 27, 2024, 06:01:14 AM
Quote from: crazy8wizard on March 27, 2024, 01:43:51 AMBased on the last two I can at least confirm it's Playmobil

It is Playmobil.

I'll give the additional hint that it came out in 2012, though I guess at this point just guessing herbivores would probably get you there.  ;D
Ok last guess, is it the Playmobil Stegosaurus?

PumperKrickel

Quote from: crazy8wizard on March 27, 2024, 06:18:58 AMOk last guess, is it the Playmobil Stegosaurus?

Last guess indeed, you got it!

Your turn again  ;)

crazy8wizard

Ok this might be a fun one

This figure has a distinctly large body part
It's soft and a little squishy
It, ehem..."borrows" the design from a preexisting color scheme
It features a common mistake seen in this genus

Halichoeres

DeAgostini Dracovenator, with oversized legs, and with a color scheme based on Schleich's Dilophosaurus?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

crazy8wizard

Quote from: Halichoeres on March 28, 2024, 08:56:00 PMDeAgostini Dracovenator, with oversized legs, and with a color scheme based on Schleich's Dilophosaurus?

All the features I mentioned are there, which is quite impressive, but alas that's not the right figure.
I can elaborate a hint if anyone needs it

Crackington

This is tough, the Favorite Spinosaurus?

Not sure about borrowing its colour scheme though...

crazy8wizard

Quote from: Crackington on March 29, 2024, 12:04:51 AMThis is tough, the Favorite Spinosaurus?

Not sure about borrowing its colour scheme though...

You're closer with that one but still not it. You have the right idea with a soft vinyl figure, but by who...🤔

Primeval12

Quote from: crazy8wizard on March 27, 2024, 05:01:00 PMOk this might be a fun one

Is it that stupid piece of garbage Recur Oviraptor?

crazy8wizard

Quote from: Primeval12 on March 29, 2024, 01:09:57 AM
Quote from: crazy8wizard on March 27, 2024, 05:01:00 PMOk this might be a fun one

Is it that stupid piece of garbage Recur Oviraptor?

You're on the right track but no.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: