News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

New DinoToyBlog entries

Started by DinoToyForum, March 12, 2012, 08:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Funk

I just noticed I constantly jump back and forth between saying rubber and plastic, but I think it should probably all be rubber...

crazy8wizard

So is anybody reviewing the Mattel Creations Jimmy Buffett?

Gwangi

Fembrogon

*stumbles in, apologizing profusely to the teacher while hastily handing in the homework*

Beasts of the Mesozoic Dryptosaurus: https://dinotoyblog.com/dryptosaurus-beasts-of-the-mesozoic-by-creative-beast-studio/

suspsy

Turkeysaurus

Review for Cameron now?! How come nobody did it before..

Gwangi

Quote from: Turkeysaurus on August 13, 2024, 07:31:21 PMReview for Cameron now?! How come nobody did it before..

I don't think that most of the active reviewers have it or wanted it. I didn't.

suspsy

Quote from: Turkeysaurus on August 13, 2024, 07:31:21 PMReview for Cameron now?! How come nobody did it before..

I never bought it. Too expensive, and now that PNSO is apparently making a T. rex with lips in the future, I'm even more thankful that I didn't shell out for Cameron.

suspsy

Halichoeres

Heh, there is nothing left to say about T. rex.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Gwangi

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Halichoeres on August 15, 2024, 05:16:54 PM

Heh, there is nothing left to say about T. rex.

B @Bokisaurus once reviewed an Elasmosaurus toy using other figures and pages from my picture book 'The Plesiosaur's Neck as a backdrop. If someone was looking for an interesting 'angle' for a T.rex figure review, I could see that working with my other book, 'The Tyrannosaur's Feathers', with other figures to show how T. rex has changed over the years.

suspsy

Quote from: DinoToyForum on August 17, 2024, 11:38:44 AMB @Bokisaurus once reviewed an Elasmosaurus toy using other figures and pages from my picture book 'The Plesiosaur's Neck as a backdrop. If someone was looking for an interesting 'angle' for a T.rex figure review, I could see that working with my other book, 'The Tyrannosaur's Feathers', with other figures to show how T. rex has changed over the years.

Interesting idea, but I'm afraid I have no T. rex figures currently in my queue. I'll keep it in mind, though.

Gwangi

Gwangi

suspsy

DinoToyForum

Quote from: suspsy on September 01, 2024, 12:07:58 PM2023 Triceratops by CollectA.

https://dinotoyblog.com/triceratops-2023collecta/

It's a bit of an awkward-looking figure. BTW, I changed the featured image to one that just shows the Triceratops, I hope you don't mind.

suspsy

Quote from: DinoToyForum on September 02, 2024, 07:20:12 PM
Quote from: suspsy on September 01, 2024, 12:07:58 PM2023 Triceratops by CollectA.

It's a bit of an awkward-looking figure. BTW, I changed the featured image to one that just shows the Triceratops, I hope you don't mind.

Not really, but in future I would prefer to be asked to implement any such alteration myself.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: suspsy on September 03, 2024, 03:35:43 PM
Quote from: DinoToyForum on September 02, 2024, 07:20:12 PM

Not really, but in future I would prefer to be asked to implement any such alteration myself.

Sure, will do. Anyway, I'm unlikely to make any such changes in the future so long as the featured image shows just the figure under review (and I've mentioned elsewhere that my preference is for a full-body shot, ideally in profile). It struck me as a bit unusual that you included two figures in the profile image on this occasion. No big deal though.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: