News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Sim’s sales

Started by Sim, May 05, 2024, 07:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sim

I've removed figures that are now on their way to new owners!  I've also reduced the price of a few items.

Sim

The PNSO Yangchuanosaurus and Chungkingosaurus set has been sold.

Sim

I've added some available figures to the first post and lowered prices on some, including making some free!

Concavenator

Just asking out of mere curiosity: why are you selling that Safari Utahraptor? Is it a duplicate you got, by any chance?

Otherwise I find it surprising you're putting it for sale, it's a great figure of a species I know you've been wanting for a while.

P.S. I only recently got the Safari Utahraptor and I'm super happy with it. Had I known you were going to sell it, I would've grabbed it from you! I have to say your prices are pretty good, which is always something to be appreciated.

Sim

Thanks avatar_Concavenator @Concavenator!  Yes, I have two Safari 2023 Utahraptor, I'm keeping one and selling the other.  I love this figure, but I've decided I only need one.

Baryonyx

Hi avatar_Sim @Sim,I've messaged you r.e. Utahraptor!

Sim

I've updated the first post.

Sim

I've removed the Ichthyostega as it has been sold.  I've added another brown Cladoselache that I've acquired, and I've made the Struthiomimus free.

Sim

I've added a Kabaya Triceratops and Tyrannosaurus.

Primeval12

Are the nanotyrannus Struthiomimus, and Dacenturus available?

Sim

Quote from: Primeval12 on September 02, 2024, 02:38:42 AMAre the nanotyrannus Struthiomimus, and Dacenturus available?
Yes!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.