You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Which Mesozoic dinosaurs have good figures and which don't, according to Sim

Started by Sim, July 24, 2023, 06:36:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concavenator

avatar_Sim @Sim I would change HLG's Chasmosaurus and Diabloceratops to purple (small-sized). I have HLG's Chasmosaurus and display it next to PNSO's Pachycephalosaurus (coded as purple), and the Pachycephalosaurus is bigger than the Chasmosaurus. And the Diabloceratops is even smaller than the Chasmosaurus.

Sim

Thanks avatar_Concavenator @Concavenator, I've changed them.  I have the PNSO Pachycephalosaurus and Haolonggood Chasmosaurus too, but I don't keep them near each other.  I can't compare them right now, but if I remember right the Pachycephalosaurus is longer than the Chasmosaurus, but the Chasmo is bulkier than the Pachy.  I must have overestimated the bulkiness of the Haolonggood Chasmosaurus and Diabloceratops when I colour coded them.

Concavenator

avatar_Sim @Sim I would say Favorite's 2021 Giganotosaurus is good enough to be on the list, what do you think? FWIW, I believe it doesn't appear to follow the outdated, elongated skull reconstruction.

Sim

Quote from: Concavenator on September 06, 2024, 06:20:59 PMavatar_Sim @Sim I would say Favorite's 2021 Giganotosaurus is good enough to be on the list, what do you think? FWIW, I believe it doesn't appear to follow the outdated, elongated skull reconstruction.
Yes, I agree.  I've added it and the Favorite soft model series 2 Giraffatitan.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.