News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Gryphon's Gryphons/Griffins

Started by Gryphoceratops, May 02, 2012, 06:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

Skylanders has gotten a sequel, and with it are More figures. However, most of them are re-poses of the same ones.  Sonic Boom is one of them

Iguanocolossus

And, of course :) (Yes, I'm a Brony)

CityRaptor

Looks quite nice, expect for that seam running down her face. Also a bit expensive. And, you know, Ponies...what to do with the spare Ponies?
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Takama

Useless fact
after Playing as Sonic Boom the secod Skylanders Game(Big mistake on asking for it for X-MAS ::))  I can safly say that Sonic Boom is a Girl that sacrifices her children

deanm

But the glow in the dark Sonic Boom Walmart exclusive just kills....   >:D   :P

As for Skylanders - my favorites are Hex and Ghost Roaster. As for the Giants - I like Tree Rex and Hot Head...

Gryphoceratops

Quote from: Takama on January 01, 2013, 12:44:27 AM

Useless fact
after Playing as Sonic Boom the secod Skylanders Game(Big mistake on asking for it for X-MAS ::))  I can safly say that Sonic Boom is a Girl that sacrifices her children

After i bought the little gryphon from that game i curiously looked up the character online.  Apparently her kids are under a curse so that they never really get old and go back into their eggs after they hatch.  So i dont think they are getting sacrificed they are just being re-born from the eggs over and over and over.........still not very pleasant. 

Takama

I had no idea were else to post this, but here is a Griffin that someone made at my School

Jetoar

Quote from: Takama on January 11, 2013, 12:46:16 AM
I had no idea were else to post this, but here is a Griffin that someone made at my School

A safe griffin for your home  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.