News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Started by Meso-Cenozoic, December 31, 2014, 10:42:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meso-Cenozoic

I thought since New Year's celebrations have already started up around the world...
http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/firstnewyear.html

...I thought it's time to get this party started here!

So, HAPPY NEW YEAR everybody!! O:-) (<-- party hat. Hehe!!)

triceratops83

Happy New Year! Here's to the first Dinosaur discovered in 2015!
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Dinomike

Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Pachyrhinosaurus

Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year.
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

docronnie

A Prosperous and Joyous New Year ahead of us! :D
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

DinoToyForum

Happy New Year! Here's to 2015  :D

tyrantqueen

Happy 4.55 billionth (ish) birthday, planet Earth >:D

Concavenator

alexeratops

like a bantha!

SpittersForEver

Fofer

Arul

Happy new year  :D im refuse to doing trumpet and firework party because it scare animals...

Paleogene Pals

Happy New Year! And may 2015 bring pleasant surprises for us all.  :)

Takama

^-^HAPPY NEW YEAR ^-^ from Iowa

spinosaurus1

HAPPY NEW YEAR from North Carolina :))

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.