News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Best Dino?

Started by DeadToothCrackKnuckle, March 01, 2015, 04:16:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeadToothCrackKnuckle

hey u guys what do u think is the best dinosor xD

i think aligator is the best 8)

thx 4 reading

©Julius T. Csotonyi

triceratops83

An Alligator is an Archosaur, but not a dinosaur. That being said, I am partial to crocodilians. I actually prefer them over Theropods. Best Dinosaur? Triceratops, of course.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

DeadToothCrackKnuckle

©Julius T. Csotonyi

stargatedalek

Why of course the majestic tupandactylus imperator Atlantic puffin.

tyrantqueen

Brachiosaurus

Brachiosaurus is best dinosaur

Shonisaurus

Tyrannosaurus rex course.

Arul

Trike for herbivore, trex for carnivore  :)

Tallin

No t-rex for me, far too over-rated. Suchomimus for predator and Kentrosaurus for herbivore ;)

Roselaar

Why, Bestahieversor of course! :)

Pachyrhinosaurus

I would go with Lambeosaurus.
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

stargatedalek

Quote from: tyrantqueen on March 01, 2015, 09:46:36 AM
U trolling bro?
Nope, I love those little birds to death <3

tyrantqueen

Quote from: stargatedalek on March 01, 2015, 04:36:36 PM
Quote from: tyrantqueen on March 01, 2015, 09:46:36 AM
U trolling bro?
Nope, I love those little birds to death <3
I was referring to the OP ;)

I've seen some of his other posts on the boards and this seems so different. Using text speak such as "thx", for example. If you check his older posts you'll see what I mean.

It just has me a little confused, that's all.

stargatedalek

I kinda got that feeling as well, but I suppose its just harmless fun (regardless of possible intentions).

Dinomike

Spinosaurus for the win for me! I do have a soft spot for T.rex and Yutyrannus too! :)
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Takama

Best Dino?  ALL of the modern Birds. Why?, Because they are the last of there kind, and they survived for a very long time after there cousins went extinct.

Megalosaurus

This handsome guy is The Best Dino.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

tanystropheus

Ultrasaurus and Monoclonius

sauroid

i guess some people snap at some point in their forum/internet life.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.