News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Concavenator and Pelecanimimus by Araki Kazunari?

Started by A.Garcia, September 01, 2014, 07:58:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roselaar

They look gorgeous, can't wait for mine to arrive. :)

Pretty cool, all the extra stuff you got. I hope something similar is in store for me.

stoneage

Quote from: Roselaar on September 26, 2014, 09:36:19 PM
They look gorgeous, can't wait for mine to arrive. :)

Pretty cool, all the extra stuff you got. I hope something similar is in store for me.

Where can you buy them?

stargatedalek

Roselaar

postsaurischian

Quote from: Roselaar on September 27, 2014, 04:05:16 PM
Quote from: Fukuiraptor on September 27, 2014, 02:21:03 PM
Quote from: postsaurischian on September 27, 2014, 09:06:40 AM
This seller knows how to make money.

He sold a lot of them!

Wouldn't you, if people kept biting? :)

I even didn't when I got the latest Favorite museum figures for a lot of DTF members ;).

DinoToyForum

These look great! I must have been preoccupied by the diorama contest because I somehow overlooked this thread entirely!

To be clear, are these by Favorite Co. Ltd?

Nebuloid

Quote from: dinotoyforum on October 02, 2014, 11:01:07 AM
These look great! I must have been preoccupied by the diorama contest because I somehow overlooked this thread entirely!

To be clear, are these by Favorite Co. Ltd?

Yes they are.

Roselaar

I got one too! I got one too! Sadly without any of the museum goodies others found thrown in their packages, but the seller did include an origami bird (Pelican?) and a sample of soothing Japanese tea. :)

postsaurischian

After I had done a lot (!) of research for weeks, I finally gave up and ordered the set from fantgoodspeed. He's obviously the only source who sells it. The museum ships all the other figures they have, but not this one. Well, one can call this "addiction" I guess :-\ ;D :-X. I'm glad it isn't a criminal one.
At least the seller offers great service and fast shipping and helped me with the import taxes. The two beauties arrived within a week :). I will quickly forget about the costs. I'm happy I have them now. Especially the Concavenator is even better than I've expected it to be :). The latest technique to let it stand bipedally (only one hole in one foot) is now close to perfection.

Quote from: tyrantqueen on September 01, 2014, 11:46:15 AM
They look lovely, I wonder what the scale is? .......

The scale is about 1:25 for both figures.

Concavenator

Where could I get these models with a decent price?

stargatedalek

if by decent you mean retail, then the answer is a particular museum in Japan (I forget which museum)
if by decent you lowest available, I don't know of any currently available (I think all from aforementioned seller have already sold) but you could keep an eye out on YAJ

Bokisaurus

Quote from: postsaurischian on October 07, 2014, 12:32:23 PM
After I had done a lot (!) of research for weeks, I finally gave up and ordered the set from fantgoodspeed. He's obviously the only source who sells it. The museum ships all the other figures they have, but not this one. Well, one can call this "addiction" I guess :-\ ;D :-X. I'm glad it isn't a criminal one.
At least the seller offers great service and fast shipping and helped me with the import taxes. The two beauties arrived within a week :). I will quickly forget about the costs. I'm happy I have them now. Especially the Concavenator is even better than I've expected it to be :). The latest technique to let it stand bipedally (only one hole in one foot) is now close to perfection.

Quote from: tyrantqueen on September 01, 2014, 11:46:15 AM
They look lovely, I wonder what the scale is? .......

The scale is about 1:25 for both figures.

He is a good seller, I actually have asked him if he could get me those figures. The museum won't ship the figure, not even in Japan, so the only way to get them is to go there in person, which he did. It was a 6 hour travel for him! I'm glad that he was able to get some extra  ;D The figures are really nicely done, well worth it.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Concavenator on October 15, 2014, 06:14:31 PM

The seller has more in stock - this looks like your only option: http://www.ebay.com/itm/371165159390

Concavenator

Quote from: dinotoyforum on October 16, 2014, 09:26:56 AM
Quote from: Concavenator on October 15, 2014, 06:14:31 PM

The seller has more in stock - this looks like your only option: http://www.ebay.com/itm/371165159390
Than you for the link,but shame it's so expensive.

Concavenator

brettnj

I have a few for sale.  Likely going to eBay but you can PM if interested in case I get more.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.