News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Damtoys - New for 2019

Started by CollectioNeo, April 02, 2019, 03:08:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CollectioNeo

Vidusaurus

The Centrosaurus is a bit shrinkwrappy, and the less said about that "Velociraptor" the better, but otherwise these all look great value!

Shonisaurus

That carnotaurus Damtoys is something out of the ordinary you see a very realistic figure just needs to roar. The painting on the body is the ideal one and I would like all the brands of collectibles and even dinosaur toys (whether resin, PVC or vinyl) to take note of this figure especially by the conservative and realistic body painting. Magnificent figure.

Brontozaurus

Is it just me or does the back half of the Carnotaurus look like the Papo Allosaurus?
"Uww wuhuhuhuh HAH HAWR HA HAWR."
-Ian Malcolm

My collection! UPDATED 21.03.2020: Dungeons & Dinosaurs!

CollectioNeo

Spinosaurus Full Size is coming.

Exclusive version.

Thoughts?

Mattyonyx

Given all the great Spinosaurs model that are being produced, this is a waste.

Shonisaurus

The spinosaurus is becoming as famous as its homologous theropod tyrannosaurus rex in the collecting market. Beautiful spinosaurus

CollectioNeo

Quote from: Mattyonyx on September 03, 2019, 06:31:57 PM

Why is this a waste? Also how many other Spinosaurus statues are being made right now? Prime 1s from JP3, any others?

Takama

Quote from: CollectioNeo on September 03, 2019, 06:41:35 PM

Why is this a waste? Also how many other Spinosaurus statues are being made right now? Prime 1s from JP3, any others?

We need more "Statues" Like this(The Accurate way to do a Spinosaurus)

And less of this (The long Outdated Way to Do a Spinosaurus)

Quote from: CollectioNeo on September 03, 2019, 05:17:03 PM
Spinosaurus Full Size is coming.

Exclusive version.

Halichoeres

Anybody interested in buying the dinosaur and selling/trading me the fish?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

suspsy

Agreed. The long dead horse that is JP3 needs to be left alone already.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Foxngn

For a guy who haven't got any spino yet, tell me which one to get i don't really mind it is from a historical accurate or from the movie.
Apart from W-Dragon Spino & the upcoming Nanmu & DamToys Spino, is hard for me to decide which one to get.  :P

Halichoeres

Quote from: Foxngn on September 05, 2019, 04:55:49 AM
For a guy who haven't got any spino yet, tell me which one to get i don't really mind it is from a historical accurate or from the movie.
Apart from W-Dragon Spino & the upcoming Nanmu & DamToys Spino, is hard for me to decide which one to get.  :P

You should buy this one and then give me the fish  ;D

But seriously, I think the nicest one on the market is the PNSO Spinosaurus. The upcoming Rebor version also looks pretty good so far.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Foxngn

Quote from: Halichoeres on September 06, 2019, 12:58:26 PM

But seriously, I think the nicest one on the market is the PNSO Spinosaurus. The upcoming Rebor version also looks pretty good so far.

Hahaha, you know what i gave up Damtoys version, as the more i look at it, the more i feel it looks more towards to monster rather than a "dinosaur".
But yeah, i'll wait for the PNSO version. Rebor one is a vinyl version right?

Halichoeres

Quote from: Foxngn on September 10, 2019, 03:25:30 AM
Quote from: Halichoeres on September 06, 2019, 12:58:26 PM

Hahaha, you know what i gave up Damtoys version, as the more i look at it, the more i feel it looks more towards to monster rather than a "dinosaur".
But yeah, i'll wait for the PNSO version. Rebor one is a vinyl version right?

Yeah, Rebor's making the vinyl one. I agree that the Damtoys version doesn't look much like the actual dinosaur, but man I want that sawfish.

CollectioNeo

Centrosaurus bust is here! Very quick turn around on this guy (only went up for order in April) and it looks great!

Halichoeres

Huh. To my eye it looks overworked, like the bust of a comic book character.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.