News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom by Mattel - new for 2019

Started by Prehistory Resurrection, August 04, 2018, 03:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dilopho

Quote from: Faelrin on December 30, 2019, 09:47:28 PM
Only the one leg can move independently, to a minor extant. However it can be posed to look up or down, which is tied into one of the features it has.
Alright, thanks!!  :D

As a side note, my grab n growl indoraptor broke randomnly  :'( The underside button which triggers the growl only activates like 1% of the time for some reason but the top button for the grab works every time?

Piltdown 龍

Quote from: Kotori_Sonoda on December 26, 2019, 05:13:49 AM
Pinoy collectors, I saw the gray Trike at Grenbelt TRU and SM Makati has the last wave of attack packs (I picked up the only Mononykus there).
At least in SM attack packs are also discounted to PHP500, so I got the Mononykus at a discount even though it's technically new product :D

avatar_Kotori_Sonoda @Kotori_Sonoda  Were you able to see whether those branches had stocks of Snap Squad toys? I'm trying to complete the line but I've exhausted the inventories of the TRUs here in QC and am still missing a few raptors and the Mosasaurus :)

And there's a Colossal rex at Robin's (not my inventory). Unfortunately the price is also Colossal. There was a Brachiosaurus there a few weeks ago but it isn't there anymore.
By Grace of God Defender of toothy, lipless, featherless tyrannosaurs

Kotori_Sonoda

Quote from: MagicGlueLong on January 04, 2020, 08:53:27 AM
Quote from: Kotori_Sonoda on December 26, 2019, 05:13:49 AM
Pinoy collectors, I saw the gray Trike at Grenbelt TRU and SM Makati has the last wave of attack packs (I picked up the only Mononykus there).
At least in SM attack packs are also discounted to PHP500, so I got the Mononykus at a discount even though it's technically new product :D

avatar_Kotori_Sonoda @Kotori_Sonoda  Were you able to see whether those branches had stocks of Snap Squad toys? I'm trying to complete the line but I've exhausted the inventories of the TRUs here in QC and am still missing a few raptors and the Mosasaurus :)

And there's a Colossal rex at Robin's (not my inventory). Unfortunately the price is also Colossal. There was a Brachiosaurus there a few weeks ago but it isn't there anymore.

I'm not sure, in all honesty I don't even know what the whole lineup is so I'm unsure if we have the latest guys.
Off the top of my head I've seen Carnotaurus, Dilophosaurus, T-Rex, and Raptor Blue.
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.

Jurassic Park toys collector

Piltdown 龍

Picked up what is probably the last Snap Squad Mosasaurus for sale in the entire country :D I think it is the most enjoyable toy line I've bought since I was a child  ;D
By Grace of God Defender of toothy, lipless, featherless tyrannosaurs

Blade-of-the-Moon

I haven't found any of the snap squad guys at retail and only the first wave online.   There was actually a mosasaur like thing similar to these Hasbro made.

CityRaptor

Eh, they are not really that similar:

Snap Squad one is much cuter.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: CityRaptor on January 14, 2020, 08:53:45 AM
Eh, they are not really that similar:

Snap Squad one is much cuter.

Well, cuteness aside...

Gwangi

Quote from: MagicGlueLong on January 13, 2020, 09:39:09 AM
Picked up what is probably the last Snap Squad Mosasaurus for sale in the entire country :D I think it is the most enjoyable toy line I've bought since I was a child  ;D

I came across them as well and bought the green T. rex. Then I immediately regretted not buying the other two they had. Dollar for dollar it's the most entertaining Jurassic World toy I've bought.  ;D

terrorchicken

I really want the carnotaurus but Im not paying 30 bucks for it on Amazon.  >:(

Blade-of-the-Moon

It's not Amazon, those are 3rd party sales. Hopefully these get a more wide release this year.  EE even only has a basic set which despite pics I have been told doesnt include the Dilophosaurus.

Appalachiosaurus

Welp, since Dino Rivals is coming to an end it's time to try and pick up the figures I couldn't find in-store. Anyone know where I can get a Gray Trike, Mononykus, Battle Damage Plesiosaurus, and the JP3 Female Raptor?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Appalachiosaurus on February 21, 2020, 11:13:58 PM
Welp, since Dino Rivals is coming to an end it's time to try and pick up the figures I couldn't find in-store. Anyone know where I can get a Gray Trike, Mononykus, Battle Damage Plesiosaurus, and the JP3 Female Raptor?

I have a BD Plesio I can sell or trade.

Appalachiosaurus

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on February 22, 2020, 03:52:02 AM

How long are you willing to hold onto it? My Payday isn't till March 1st.    :))

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Appalachiosaurus on February 23, 2020, 02:51:35 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on February 22, 2020, 03:52:02 AM

How long are you willing to hold onto it? My Payday isn't till March 1st.    :))

I have three so I should still have one, just let me know.

Dilopho

I got the brown Concavenator today..such a good figure! I'm glad it looks more naturalistic in colour than the pictures make it out to be. The blue and red on it is really striking. I'm surprised that the orange continues down the tail, too.

By the way...how exactly is Concavenator pronounced? Concave-eh-nater? Concav-en-ator?

Faelrin

Well it looks like an in package/in hand pic of the canceled Franklin figure finally surfaced:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ_j83EF_ZG/?igshid=o9u8mgns3hz7

Rather interesting that it comes with a Triceratops casted in red plastic, instead of the Microceratus it was shown with in the promo pic. I guess it doesn't matter either way since it was still canceled (or very poorly distributed if at all).
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

stargatedalek

Quote from: Dilopho on May 14, 2020, 04:44:15 PM
I got the brown Concavenator today..such a good figure! I'm glad it looks more naturalistic in colour than the pictures make it out to be. The blue and red on it is really striking. I'm surprised that the orange continues down the tail, too.

By the way...how exactly is Concavenator pronounced? Concave-eh-nater? Concav-en-ator?
If it follows the usual formats it would be Kahn-ka-ven-ahh-tor. But there might be a trick specific to this name I'm missing, such as if it incorporates something besides Latin.

DinoFan2010

I know this is very, VERY late, but I'm pretty sure the Tapejara's colors are inspired by the Dododex ARK Tapejara render.

___🦕 🦕 🦖_________

Faelrin

avatar_DinoFan2010 @DinoFan2010 It was discussed before too, I think within this very thread (if not the 2020 one where it got a repack). Honestly I enjoy it for that reason.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.