News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO 2020 Hopes and Dreams

Started by suspsy, April 10, 2019, 11:40:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SidB

Quote from: Loon on December 10, 2019, 06:20:57 AM
If they're prioritizing Chinese species, I'd like to see a Protoceratops, Guanlong, and, of course, a Yutyrannus.

I'd also like to see them continue their smaller 1/35 line, those have been some of my favorite things they've made. Maybe an Allosaurus to go with this year's Stegosaurus?
Yes! It's really neat to be able to pair up matching specimens for diorama displays that are true-to-life. An Allosaurus would be excellant.

ceratopsian

I would be happy just to know that they are still in business and going to produce any models at all!

Sim

I'd like PNSO to make a dromaeosaurid that isn't Microraptor.  I'd especially like PNSO to make Sinornithosaurus or Austroraptor.  I also wish PNSO would release the larger of the two Yangchuanosaurus seen below:

SidB

Quote from: ceratopsian on December 10, 2019, 01:41:48 PM
I would be happy just to know that they are still in business and going to produce any models at all!
Sometimes silence is not golden. I'm sure hoping that their doors are open for business., especially in view of their previous near collapse.

Shonisaurus

If PNSO produces prehistoric animals again (hopefully they have suffered another commercial economic crisis) I would like them to do Asian prehistoric mammals for example and paraceratherium based on some paleoartistic work by Zhao Chuang or another Chinese paleoartist would be welcome for me. Also an embolotherium to give two examples.

Ravonium

To be fair on them, they have been quite productive in terms of new releases for the last year; this is hopefully just them taking a temporary break  :)

Syndicate Bias

Maybe we will get the giant Yang around January like the Cerato in 2020. I'm hoping for that and the fabled Yutyrannus.

Hopefully a Carcha to finish my list from them and stop breaking the bank every year

Shonisaurus

I suppose (I do not know if I have commented before) that PNSO if it restarts its production will do as I think a sinosauropteryx, gigantoraptor, tsintaosaurus and microraptor in medium / large size and in Supreme Deluxe size as its ophthalmosaurus or ceratosaurus is to be expected, for example. .

A tsintaosaurus would not surprise me since that incredible hadrosaur lambeosaurino is a dinosaur from the Asian continent and has been announced as the largest figure in the PNSO ads. On the other hand a gigantoraptor I suppose that they will make one in big size and with the nest of eggs as the photograph shows. I hope they will make a lying tsintaosaurus. On the other hand I would not be surprised by a sinosauropteryx and microraptor the size of the ceratosaurus of this year 2019. They are small dinosaurs and the same PNSO makes them of a large size like the ceratosaurus.

On the other hand I would like a ceratosaurus of a more accessible and economically affordable size.

Loon

A Ceratosaurus in their 1/35 line would be beautiful. If prefer it over spending the $80 for the larger one.

Patrx

I'm hoping for larger versions of some of their recent miniatures, like the Tianyulong, Sinosauropteryx, or Anchiornis.

Sim

Last week I emailed PNSO expressing my interest in seeing them produce a figure of Austroraptor or Sinornithosaurus, and in seeing them release the Yangchuanosaurus I previously referred to in this thread.  I haven't received a reply from them yet.  I don't know if that suggests anything.

Concavenator

My biggest hope is they haven't stopped producing dinosaur models.

In case they haven't stopped, I would like to see these:

Chungkingosaurus
Yutyrannus
Yangchuanosaurus, or the Yangchuanosaurus figure from the Museum Line set alone, that figure is gorgeous.

Halichoeres

The pamphlets that come with the recent deluxe figures suggest they'll eventually make more animals from the Jehol Biota, as well as branching out into the Cambrian Chengjiang Biota. That sounds pretty good to me.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Ravonium

My wishlist (large figures, all preferably around 1:35/1:40 scale):

Gigantoraptor (this one's already planned)
Shunosaurus
Shonisaurus
Therizinosaurus
Pliosaurus
Stomatosuchus
Pinacosaurus
Sinoceratops
Tarbosaurus
Alioramus

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.