News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

I

Papo 2019 Hopes & Dreams

Started by indominus, December 20, 2017, 03:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

avatar_LeapingLaelaps @LeapingLaelaps Pterosaurs are another of my many weaknesses in relation to prehistoric animals are one of the sets of rarest creatures that have existed on the face of the earth.

I would be inclined in my case by a dsungaripterus, ptedodaustro or ludydacylus are figures of pterosaurs that I like to rage.

In my case I would also like a prehistoric crocodile ie a sarcosuchus, deinosuchus or a purussaurus on the part of Papo sincerely I would opt for a purussaurus since it is the rarest crocodile figure and because the sarcosuchus and deinosuchus will be done by other companies. Anyway I would like any of the mentioned.

LeapingLaelaps

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus you have great tastes, I would love if Papo would do any of those ;D

DragonRider02

Papo could make really cool looking Gorgonopsid.
And they should try making new marine reptiles. A Mosasaurus based on JW one would be great!

tanystropheus

I just realized that Papo needs to make a Dunkleosteus for their prehistoric line since basically every other company has already made one (e.g. WS, Schleich, Favorite, CollectA, Mojo and REBOR).

Shonisaurus

avatar_tanystropheus @tanystropheus A dunkleosteus would be a figure that could possibly make the mark Papo 2019 is somewhat likely, even Recur has a dunkleosteus. Totally agree with you.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

That's exactly why I don't want Papo to release a Dunkleosteus. There's so many already, it would be a wasted slot.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

tanystropheus

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on November 16, 2018, 10:59:45 PM
That's exactly why I don't want Papo to release a Dunkleosteus. There's so many already, it would be a wasted slot.

That's true, but Papo is fairly predictable. There's only a few obvious ones missing in their line up:

Dunkleosteus
Megalodon
Kentrosaurus
Suchomimus
Protoceratops
Chasmosaurus
Torosaurus
Pentaceratops
Saurolophus
Gallimimus/Struthiomimus
Edmontonia
Pterodactylus
Rhamphorhynchus
Giganotosaurus

Allosaurus (updated sculpt)
Stygimoloch/Dracorex
Diplodocus
Microraptor
Deinonychus
Yutyrannus
Concavenator
Elasmosaurus
Kronosaurus
Icthyosaurus
Liopleurodon

Syndicate Bias

I need another Giganotosaurus please let this be it

Shonisaurus

S @Syndicate Bias Totally agree with you a giganotosaurus on behalf of Papo would be great news. I would be satisfied with this figure only this year 2019 as long as it was well prepared by the Papo brand. I do not ask for more to Papo in relation to prehistoric animals in the year 2019 with that figure is to be satisfied to spare.

Halichoeres

I don't want Papo to make a Dunkleosteus, but I think they eventually will because they have never had an original idea and they like things that look menacing.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Ivántirrophus

Papo give us a clue about a ceratopsian in an image for 2019   ;)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.