News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinotoyforum's wants & trades

Started by DinoToyForum, February 07, 2014, 09:23:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoToyForum

Some 'wants' struck off my list and my trades list updated. See OP.

Halichoeres

I'm curious about these Andy's Amazing Adventure dinosaurs/marine reptiles. Don't suppose you've got any photos?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Takama

DinoToyForum

Takama

DinoToyForum

Adding a few more wants to my list (added to first post)...

Happinet Futabasaurus

Dinosaur King series 2, SEGA Playmates Futabasaurus

Feves Peloneustes
Feves Pistosaurus
Feves Temnodontosaurus

Innovative Kids Brachauchenius

Transmutazors Elasmosaurus
Transmutazors Elasmosaurus (submarine)
Transmutazors Metriorhynchus

Kronosaurus Korner The Richmond Pliosaur (pewter statue)
Kronosaurus Korner Ichthyosaur (pewter statue)
Kronosaurus Korner Easmosaur (pewter statue)

Tsukuda Hobby Elasmosaurus

Jurassic World Battle Damage Plesiosaurus

Eikoh Elasmosaurus

stargatedalek

I have a Happinet Futabasaurus available. I'm potentially interested in some of the Safari feathered dinosaur and CollectA minis, or those Furuta animals depending on what they are.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: stargatedalek on May 29, 2020, 05:19:28 PM
I have a Happinet Futabasaurus available. I'm potentially interested in some of the Safari feathered dinosaur and CollectA minis, or those Furuta animals depending on what they are.

Great, maybe we can work something out... I'll PM you.  8)

DinoToyForum

And I just discovered there's a plesiosaur in the Dino Strike series by Zuru. So that's added to my list as well.

Paleo & Fish Collector

I have a Innovative Kids Brachauchenius on the way, though I'm looking for a few very specific things.

My search list: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=8685.0

Paleodude

I have the Zuru Plesiosaurus if you were interested in a trade.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Paleodude on June 25, 2020, 07:18:57 PM
I have the Zuru Plesiosaurus if you were interested in a trade.

Sure, drop me a PM. :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.