News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

New 2021 Mattel Jurassic World rumors/leaks

Started by Rex King, August 22, 2020, 03:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CityRaptor

Maybe Mirror Raptor is in a way a mirror of Blue. Or it really uses mimicry.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Dinoxels

Quote from: Flaffy on August 23, 2020, 08:06:18 PM
Mirror Dino --> ?? (god I hope this isn't some sort of hybrid)
I believe Universal said they were not going to do more hybrids. Maybe Miragaia?
Most (if not all) Rebor figures are mid

Faelrin

You know I was starting to think of that one myself when digging through the list on wikipedia yesterday (exhausted A-O yesterday. Doing P-Z next). At least it's name sounds like it, even if it does not mean it. Another stegosaur in the series would be fantastic, as well as the toyline. Kind of a shame Stegosaurus is still the only one there. I would have thought little Kentrosaurus would have been made by now.

I really hope the giant dino is a Giganotosaurus or a sauropod. I really want to see their takes on some carcharodontasaurs.

I'm also wondering if slasher dino could be a therizinosaur, because of their reputation in pop culture. Granted the Deinonychus is also likely.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Appalachiosaurus

Suddenly a little worried they're going to give the dinosaurs super powers in the new movie.

suspsy

Any new stegosaur would be a nice addition. Gigantspinosaurus would be especially nifty.

Also, when is Apatosaurus going to get some representation?
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Collagraphy

Quote from: suspsy on August 24, 2020, 07:11:20 PM
Also, when is Apatosaurus going to get some representation?
I don't know, but it definitely needs some.
I approve of this legendary post.

terrorchicken

Quote from: Dinoxels on August 23, 2020, 06:57:28 PM
Quote from: terrorchicken on August 23, 2020, 06:51:35 PM
Fire raptor? Mirror raptor?
"Fire Raptor" probably just means Pyroraptor.

with this franchise you never know.
Maybe it will have corrosive acid spit. O:-)

AcroSauroTaurus

Obviously the ones with code names are species that are going to be in Dominion, as they don't want to reveal the species yet. The "Mirror Raptor" is probably Deinonychus, since it mirrors the JP/W raptors, and "Fire Raptor" is definitely Pyroraptor, considering they both show up in the Amber Collection. The "Slasher Dino" is probably Therizinosaurus(There was one planned for the FK line, but was cancelled due to poor response.(it was hideous...) so maybe they decided to remake it. "Giant Dino" could be a lot of things, Dreadnoughtus, Apatosaurus, Giganotosaurus, etc... "Speed Dino" could be Struthiomimus or Archaeornithomimus.
I am the Dinosaur King!

Blade-of-the-Moon

I'm thinking the Tiger Raptor is a male version from TLW, also money on it being Blue's new mate.

Collagraphy

I approve of this legendary post.

Dinoxels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-bfikT8N-c
Well this leak seems to be legit. They have probably had to alter the line a bit to avoid Dominion spoilers (or pull a Godzilla vs. Kong).
If they are altering the line then the species I most likely see us getting is:
Zuniceratops
Dimetrodon
Herrerasaurus
"raptor"
Parasaurolophus
Ankylosaurus
Triceratops
Baryonyx
The Zuniceratops might be one of the Jurassic World: Dominion dinosaurs, or it might not. At this point who knows.
Most (if not all) Rebor figures are mid

profnik

Takama

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Rex King on August 22, 2020, 07:02:53 AM
I got one more listing

Fire Dino (Code Name)
Giant Dino (Code Name)
Mirror Dino (Code Name)
Slasher Dino (code name)
Speed Dino (code name)
What do you guys think these are?
I think Fire = Pyroraptor, Giant = Dreadnoughtus / Argentinosaurus, Mirror = No clue lol, Slasher = Therizinosaurus, Speed = Some sort of Ornithomimid?
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

MLMjp

Collect Jurassic shared two posible future raptor repaints. One of them looking very "Lost World-y"

Reuben03

Giganotosaurus confirmed for Dominion! looks like we'll be getting a toy one after all...

long as my heart's beatin' in my chest
this old dawg ain't about to forget :')

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.