You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Cratonavis zhui, a newly described pygostylian avialian with evolutionary decoupled features

Started by Faelrin, January 05, 2023, 03:01:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faelrin

Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shuvuuia

Very annoying seeing all the news articles about this calling it "a bird with a Tyrannosaurus rex head."

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Shuvuuia on January 05, 2023, 08:35:09 PMVery annoying seeing all the news articles about this calling it "a bird with a Tyrannosaurus rex head."
Ah yes the dinosaur here is made out of dinosaur
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Concavenator

Quote from: Shuvuuia on January 05, 2023, 08:35:09 PMVery annoying seeing all the news articles about this calling it "a bird with a Tyrannosaurus rex head."

Yeah, that's pretty much what happens every single time a new theropod is announced to the public. I think the media mentioning Tyrannosaurus all the time is a clikbait, giving off the vibe of: "Unless we mention that thing, we won't get people to care".

Stegotyranno420

"Tyrannosaurus, the ruler of the dinosaurs "
not in the way of a sovereign, but a measurement
Quote from: Concavenator on January 06, 2023, 11:21:05 PM

Yeah, that's pretty much what happens every single time a new theropod is announced to the public. I think the media mentioning Tyrannosaurus all the time is a clikbait, giving off the vibe of: "Unless we mention that thing, we won't get people to care".

Halichoeres

It's an inconvenient unit, but I guess we could measure things in millityrants.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Halichoeres

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.