News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

New Acrocanthosaurus from Prey Collection

Started by Syndicate Bias, May 19, 2018, 11:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cretaceous Crab

Quote from: paintingdinos on May 25, 2018, 05:04:55 PM
Quote from: LeviRawl on May 24, 2018, 12:35:01 PM
Ditto. I ordered his Carnotaurus. And I am almost finished with painting it, too!

Looking forward to seeing this! I've gotten so far as to build and prime my little Spino... but I'm nervous to paint it. I love the model so much, I'm scared whatever design I pick isn't going to do it justice.

I know, right?! I've run into the same problem with T. rex and Spinosaurus. You really want to do it justice, but its hard to get the right color scheme. We just have a subconscious habit of putting the apex predators on pedestals.

IrritatorRaji

paintingdinos

Its honestly really neat of him to so quickly take the feedback he was given and incorporate it back into this model.

Its easy to yell at a stranger about inaccuracies in their art, but I'm sure no lack of time commitment on his part to go back and redo this. He's a cool guy.

tyrantqueen

Mini Minmi

I find this version much more esthetically pleasing. This is great, it looks solid and powerful.

sepp

Ooh much better! :) I'm not sure if the tongue could flex that high though.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.