You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

What Dead Dinosaur Would You Like To See Next?

Started by suspsy, February 22, 2013, 01:46:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZoPteryx

I think I'd like a dead Baryonyx like this, only more detailed:

Other good ones would be a dead sauropod, an iguanodon, a stegosaur, and a variety of big dead beach-washed marine reptiles! :)

Aram-Rex

Pachyrhinosaurus

I do think a camptosaurus, othnelia, or dryosaurus could be made for Morrison dioramas.
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Just to throw it out there again, I can make many of these guys easily. ;)

Paleo & Fish Collector

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: PteraspisEMMA on February 28, 2013, 04:34:25 AM
A dead Barney is what I want most!
-_-

I guess  can one of those as well..provided I can find a figure easily to work from. A little twisted but I'm good with that.. lol  >:D

Concavenator

Ok,these are my ideas:(All for CollectA)

Release a Sauroniops(that would look great),and do a very detailed,scientifically accurate,dead Suchomimus , with the belly cut,with a partially digested fish.By the way,release an amazing 1:40 Suchomimus,This spinosaurid is needed in the market.Those would look gorgeous on a diorama

A dead Apatosaurus,and,by the way,release a Deluxe 1 :40 Allosaurus,and a standard Saurophaganax and Torvosaurus to be the killers of it and the new Stego  ;)
A great Morrisson diorama that would be for sure  :)

A dead Edmontosaurus,and a live Standard one.And resculpt the Standard rex and release a non JP,great looking,without tripod stance ,feathered Tyrannosaurus

KeU

Blade-of-the-Moon

Dead theropods are missing and could be great for dioramas..and contests that feature them as well.. ;)

Roselaar

In Collecta's case, a big, deluxe Sauropod skeleton, in scale with, say, the current Deluxe Neovenator.

Or a forest ravaged by a passing herd of Sauropods. Who says Collecta can't mix both plants and dead things? :)

Blade-of-the-Moon

When it comes to creating dead things I can actually make some for sale, each one custom of course..for those interested. ;)

Turret

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on September 01, 2013, 04:43:56 PM
When it comes to creating dead things I can actually make some for sale, each one custom of course..for those interested. ;)

Out of curiosity, do you have any pics of dead things of your creation?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Turret on September 04, 2013, 01:23:28 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on September 01, 2013, 04:43:56 PM

Out of curiosity, do you have any pics of dead things of your creation?

I do. Here are some dragons I did ( one is a carcass being scavenged on, the other two are undead dragons) completely sculpted by me and a horse carcass made from an existing figure.

I've done dinosaurs before in scaled work and in life size pieces so it's certainly possible I can make any dead thing you might want. ;)

Turret

Really nice work on the dragons, I like the way you made some of the skin atill attached to the bone with some remaining flesh.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Turret on September 05, 2013, 12:21:35 PM
Really nice work on the dragons, I like the way you made some of the skin atill attached to the bone with some remaining flesh.

Thank you for appreciating them. :)

If they're is anything you'd like me to create for you shoot me a PM.

Concavenator

Quote from: tanystropheus on February 23, 2013, 05:15:37 AM
Top Dead Dinosaur Toys

1) Dead Amphicoelias fragillimus 1/40 scale (CollectA)
2) T-rex cannibalizing T-rex Deluxe diorama set (WS)
3) Mamenchisaurus w/ removable head (Carnegie)
4) Dead Suchomimus (exquisitely detailed by Papo)
I doubt about the Amphicoelias .
A guy asked last year about releasing a Deluxe Diplodocus instead of a Standard one.They said that a Deluxe Dippy would be too big and too difficult for production.If we assume so,we won't see that.Amphicoelias was even much more bigger than Diplodocus.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.