News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Conca's Collection (OLD)

Started by Concavenator, July 03, 2013, 05:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concavenator

Quote from: docronnie on July 10, 2013, 02:56:17 PM
What a beautiful and excellent collection you have there! Likey! Likey!  :)
Thanks! :)

Concavenator

*deleted*

Jetoar

Wonderful collection. Where do you buy Safari figures in Spain?. I buy my figures of Safari in Ebay and sometimes in Eureka kids. I use to fix my figures that have problems of estability, hot wather to soften the rubber and cold wather to harden the rubber after  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Concavenator

*deleted*

Jetoar

Quote from: Juan Andrés on July 17, 2013, 06:53:52 AM
Quote from: Jetoar on July 17, 2013, 01:52:31 AM
Wonderful collection. Where do you buy Safari figures in Spain?. I buy my figures of Safari in Ebay and sometimes in Eureka kids. I use to fix my figures that have problems of estability, hot wather to soften the rubber and cold wather to harden the rubber after  ^-^.
I buy Carnegie/ Safari figures in the internet,usually amazon or eBay.

Also,thanks for the advice ;)

You are welcome friend.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Concavenator

*deleted*

Everything_Dinosaur

Some of our own personal Schleich favourites amongst your collection, good to see them again.

Concavenator

*deleted*

Everything_Dinosaur

Great pics of the older Schleich sculpts, the Kronosaurus model was only made for three years so it is quite rare in the UK.  Really brought back some memories of our first dealings with Schleich.  As for the demise of the specific prehistoric mammal models, Schleich still have the moulds so the could introduce them, but for the moment their 2014 focus is on dinosaurs.  We will keep you posted on the Everything Dinosaur blog site with updates.

Thanks for the mention about our website in a previous message - gracias.

Takama

Quote from: Juan Andrés on August 08, 2013, 01:29:10 PM
It hasn't finished yet!:  ;D :

Smilodon attack!  :P

Some of those Schleich figures are pretty good,like the Desmatosuchus and Smilodon.
It's a shame that they have discontinued that line!  >:(

almost all of Schleichs best figures are not dinosaurs.

Jetoar

Wonderful, the greatest age of Schleich  ^-^.

Concavenator

*deleted*

Jetoar

Quote from: Juan Andrés on August 08, 2013, 09:53:58 PM
Quote from: Jetoar on August 08, 2013, 09:41:09 PM
Wonderful, the greatest age of Schleich  ^-^.
Yeah,I do agree.For this while Schleich made some good figures,thanks for your comment,friend  ^-^

You are welcome friend, It is true  ^-^.

docronnie

Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Concavenator

*deleted*

Jetoar

Your collection are growing up  ^-^.

Concavenator

*deleted*

Concavenator

*deleted*

ZoPteryx

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.