You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

That new guy Therizinosaur's collection!

Started by Therizinosaur, January 19, 2015, 03:03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Therizinosaur

Hi, everyone!
I've been lurking around the DinoToyForum for years, and I finally decided to join! This is only part of my collection and I might post the rest of my stuff sometime. Anyways, here it is (so far) and I hope you like it! :3

*Some still have the plastic to protect their legs while in storage*

Arul

That carnegie tylosaurus is a must have item for every collector, huge collection  :D btw you are not collecting papo ?

Therizinosaur

The Ceolodonta is my only Papo (and I just got it last week, haha), but I'm going to start collecting them this year. I love the detail on them! I used to work at a natural history museum and I luckily still get my discount, so I should have them all by the end of the year. :]

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

tanystropheus

Quote from: Therizinosaur on January 19, 2015, 03:21:37 AM
The Ceolodonta is my only Papo (and I just got it last week, haha), but I'm going to start collecting them this year. I love the detail on them! I used to work at a natural history museum and I luckily still get my discount, so I should have them all by the end of the year. :]

Better save the best for last  :) Once you go Papo...

Great collection!

Megalosaurus

Your collection is awesome.
I like the way you organize it for the pictures.

I only see one Papo: The woolly rhino, may be I missed something. I suggest you to get some Papos, like the Carnotaurus, dimetrodon, mammoths. And if you don't care so much for accuracy, the TRexs and allosaurus are awesomebro.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Concavenator

Therizinosaur

Quote from: sauroid on January 19, 2015, 03:45:57 AM
very cool collection.
Thanks, Sauroid!  :))

Quote from: tanystropheus on January 19, 2015, 02:28:01 PM
Better save the best for last  :) Once you go Papo...

Great collection!

Thank you, Tanystropheus! I think my next Papo will be the Dimetrodon. I really love the way it looks!

Quote from: Megalosaurus on January 19, 2015, 07:16:42 PM
Your collection is awesome.
I like the way you organize it for the pictures.

I only see one Papo: The woolly rhino, may be I missed something. I suggest you to get some Papos, like the Carnotaurus, dimetrodon, mammoths. And if you don't care so much for accuracy, the TRexs and allosaurus are awesomebro.

Thank you, Megalosaurus! Your eyes do not deceive you; that is my only Papo. For now...  8)

Quote from: Concavenator on January 19, 2015, 08:05:20 PM
What an amazing collection!

Thanks a bunch, Concavenator!

Roselaar

Very good collection! It seems you already have most of the best figures from the most notable companies (except Papo, and maybe Bullyland and Favorite).

Dinomike

Welcome to the forum and what a great collection!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

suspsy

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Therizinosaur

Thanks, Roselaar, Dinomike, Suspsy! I plan on getting some of the Bullyland, Papo, and Favorite Co. figures soon!  ^-^

Dinosaurana

Excellent collection there Therizinosaur. I particularly like the Cenozoic creatures that you've gotten.

Therizinosaur

Thanks, Dino Master! I never realized I had so many until I had them all together for the photo, and yet, there's so many more that I still need. I need more $$$, haha!

Dinosaurana

I can agree with you on that one.  :D

Your photos are also really useful in providing a scale with other figures, as they're all next to each other. So thanks for that as well.

laticauda

Quote from: Therizinosaur on January 22, 2015, 07:04:35 PM
Thanks, Dino Master! I never realized I had so many until I had them all together for the photo, and yet, there's so many more that I still need. I need more $$$, haha!

I feel that way all the time.  Anyways great collection, including the mammals/prehistoric beast section.  Is there anything specific you aim for in your collection?

alexeratops

urmagurd

You are similar to me, I don't get the big builds, kaiyodos, and such. Only the main American big name brands. Even still it is a great collection!

Therizinosaurs forever!!!!!1 ;D
like a bantha!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.