News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Requests for Papo 2016: Step 3 Ceratosaurus

Started by anchry6, January 18, 2015, 02:35:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

REBOR_STUDIO

Quote from: CityRaptor on February 02, 2015, 10:14:52 AM
You know this is only true if one wants and can afford a Quetzalcoatlus couple instead of a Tupuxuara. Quetzalcoatlus=/=Tupuxuara, no matter what the uneducated public thinks.

Besides that, this thread is about Ceratosaurus.

After all they are both flying reptiles :)

It's not preferred to use the term such as "uneducated public" to describe other dinosaur fans, children and their parents who holds less knowledge than you. "There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self" btw that quote was from the recent movie "Kingsman" and it's awesome :))

No hard feelings CityRaptor, we are just trying to create something magnificent, and who told you it's going to be expensive anyway? :)

tanystropheus

Quote from: REBOR_STUDIO on February 02, 2015, 09:56:41 AM
You know what's better than a Tupuxuara? 1:35 scale Quetzalcoatlus couple with completely different poses and colour schemes to each other in one pack with diorama base, oops, we didn't say anything ;)

Well, that sounds amazing. I need a solid Quetz (the best Quetz I have is from Schleich). However, this forum is going to go absolutely berserk if you don't add pycnofibers...but I have a feeling that you already knew that  ;)

anchry6

Quote from: REBOR_STUDIO on February 02, 2015, 10:37:03 AM
Quote from: CityRaptor on February 02, 2015, 10:14:52 AM
You know this is only true if one wants and can afford a Quetzalcoatlus couple instead of a Tupuxuara. Quetzalcoatlus=/=Tupuxuara, no matter what the uneducated public thinks.

Besides that, this thread is about Ceratosaurus.

After all they are both flying reptiles :)

It's not preferred to use the term such as "uneducated public" to describe other dinosaur fans, children and their parents who holds less knowledge than you. "There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self" btw that quote was from the recent movie "Kingsman" and it's awesome :))

No hard feelings CityRaptor, we are just trying to create something magnificent, and who told you it's going to be expensive anyway? :)

I wonder if you are slow to understand or too smart. The Rebor company has as main competitor Papo and it is not good that it intervene in the discussion, also because it continues to go off topic specifically for not moving forward the discussion. >:( >:(
If you want to intervene in the debate on Ceratosaurus I recommend you use your private account and not the firm one.
This is the last warning!! C:-) C:-)

:D

DinoToyForum

To all, please remain on topic, it is against the rules to hijack posts (Rule 4. Respect designated topic areas). Thank you.  C:-)

@Anchry6, be careful not to be rude. Also, and only mods give warnings (I realise you were joking, but it could be misconstrued)  C:-)

Concavenator

Rebor,if you do a Quetzalcoatlus please do a standing or walking one.Not flying please.Please.I'm exicted for that one,if you do of course,I hope it'll be the best Quetz around.With that I also hope the best regarding accuracy.Lots of fur details please!

Concavenator

And not awesomebro please!A good furry (long hairs) Quetz with the accurate crest and everything,and standing,and the other flying would be so wonderful,I'd love to have something like that in my collection.Something like this,basically:
http://5aurophaganax.deviantart.com/art/Quick-Sketch-Quetz-511348447?ga_submit_new=10%253A1422912935

DinoToyForum

Please stay on topic as I just asked. Thanks.  C:-)

Concavenator

Arul

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.