News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Favourite Schleich Dino

Started by Deanosaur7, November 13, 2014, 09:06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joossa

I generally don't like Schleich figures and only own three. No surprise there. These two are my favorite...

-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

DinoLord

I currently only own the Macrauchenia, but wouldn't mind having the Shonisaurus.

Plasticbeast95

My favorite Shleich Dinosaur is a very close tie between the old Allosaurus and the old Brachiosaurus.

Halichoeres

Kentrosaurus! I only have a few Schleichs, but that one is the best dinosaur they've made. I also have the Desmatosuchus, Shonisaurus, Pentaceratops, Anhanguera, and the Replicasaurus Saichania, with no plans to get more. I will say that the Therizinosaurus, while it doesn't particularly look like a Therizinosaurus, is still a really cool-looking toy.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Libraraptor

I like their Desmatosuchus and their Pentaceratops. And the Plateosaurus is quite charming, too.

Bokisaurus

I developed a dislike of all Schleich, but I have to say, despite their retro look, I really like the first set of replecasaurus and their Shonisaurus and their prehistoric mammal set. ;)

Libraraptor

Quote from: Bokisaurus on July 05, 2015, 08:35:21 PM
I developed a dislike of all Schleich, but I have to say, despite their retro look, I really like the first set of replecasaurus and their Shonisaurus and their prehistoric mammal set. ;)
Maybe there´s a certain point where ugliness turns into beauty again ^-^

Gwangi

Quote from: Libraraptor on July 05, 2015, 10:30:29 PM
Quote from: Bokisaurus on July 05, 2015, 08:35:21 PM
Maybe there´s a certain point where ugliness turns into beauty again ^-^

Schleich Kronosaurus. It's so ugly, but I love it anyway.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.