News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Paleo-Cretaures: Pleistocene fauna.

Started by Jetoar, September 10, 2015, 11:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Hi partners. I have decided to do a new line of figures. This line is about of Pleistocene fauna of Europe and other places of the world.

The first model of this line is:

Aurochs (Bos primigenius). escale 1:20 (14cm).

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Rathalosaurus

This is beautiful!!
You know how this Animal is called in german?
Dude, I very like Dinos and I cannot understand those who don't.

Newt

Well done Jetoar! I can almost see the mist rising from its mouth as it bellows. Aurochs are under-appreciated.

Rathalosaurus - "aurochs" is its German name; other European languages borrowed the name from German.

Jetoar

Quote from: Newt on September 10, 2015, 02:54:45 PM
Well done Jetoar! I can almost see the mist rising from its mouth as it bellows. Aurochs are under-appreciated.

Rathalosaurus - "aurochs" is its German name; other European languages borrowed the name from German.

Thanks partners, Ill try to do copies of it soon. The name of this animal in Spain is "Uro". I am thinking to do other animal, a rhinoceros could be a good option  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Kayakasaurus

Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

Jetoar

Mitko

Well done! :)
Looking forward to seeing a ground sloth or a cave bear or something of the like.

Jetoar

Quote from: Mitko on September 10, 2015, 06:55:28 PM
Well done! :)
Looking forward to seeing a ground sloth or a cave bear or something of the like.

Thannks partner, They will be some of the figures I will do soon  ^-^.

Jetoar

Hi partners. I have decided to do a new line of figures. This line is about of Pleistocene fauna of Europe and other places of the world.

The the second model of this line is:

Narrow-nosed Rhinoceros (Stephanorinus hemitoechus). escale 1:20 (14 cm).

Extra: size comparison with Aurochs.

Pachyrhinosaurus

Very nice sculpture! If I may ask, do you sand your models?
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Jetoar

Quote from: Pachyrhinosaurus on September 14, 2015, 02:40:01 AM

Thanks Pachyrhinosaurus  ^-^, sand? I suposse yoy wanted  to say send or sell, not?

Halichoeres

Quote from: Jetoar on September 14, 2015, 02:54:45 AM

Thanks Pachyrhinosaurus  ^-^, sand? I suposse yoy wanted  to say send or sell, not?

Creo que quería decir "lijar!"
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Jetoar

Quote from: Halichoeres on September 14, 2015, 03:32:59 AM
Quote from: Jetoar on September 14, 2015, 02:54:45 AM

Creo que quería decir "lijar!"

Thank you Halichoeres. Really not Pachyrhinosaurus, with butterflies wings usually I sand, but with fur animals. I dont sand because it erase the fur detail  ^-^.

Jetoar

Hi partners, I show you  a new revision of my models because i made some changes  ^-^.

Narrow-nosed Rhinoceros (Stephanorinus hemitoechus). escale 1:20 (14 cm).

Aurochs (Bos primigenius). escale 1:20 (14cm).

Takama

I am very tempted to commission Modern animals, but i dont have the room :(

Jetoar

Hello partners. Here you have ready the third of a new line of figures: Fauna of the Pleistocene:

Giant short faced Hyena (Pachycrocuta brevirostris). scale 1:20 (10 cm).

Papi-Anon

These are amazing! I love the detail in all their sculpts as well as how anatomically correct they look.
Shapeways Store: The God-Fodder
DeviantArt: Papi-Anon
Cults3D: Papi-Anon

"They said I could be whatever I wanted to be when I evolved. So I decided to be a crocodile."
-Ambulocetus, 47.8–41.3mya

Jetoar

Quote from: Crash on October 07, 2015, 03:21:34 AM
These are amazing! I love the detail in all their sculpts as well as how anatomically correct they look.

Thanks partner, I try to make it with a lot of details and accuracies  ^-^.

terrorchicken

late to the party but these are fantastic! the Auroch looks striaght out the famous cave paintings! I love the hyena & rhino too! I would def by these if you ever consider mass producing them.
also you should make a cave lion someday!

Jetoar

Quote from: terrorchicken on December 01, 2015, 06:09:34 PM
late to the party but these are fantastic! the Auroch looks striaght out the famous cave paintings! I love the hyena & rhino too! I would def by these if you ever consider mass producing them.
also you should make a cave lion someday!

Hi Terrorchicken

Yes I have consider selling too and produce casts of this and yes, cave lion will be the next product of this line  ^-^.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: