You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Animasaurus Collection. a Line by Takama, Brandem,

Started by Takama, January 08, 2015, 01:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrx

Quote from: Takama on October 01, 2015, 11:09:36 PM
Do you have an opinion on the Torvosaurus :)

I suppose so! Hm, I will admit to being somewhat less drawn to that one. Although, that's mostly just because Torvosaurus isn't really a favorite of mine to begin with  ;)

Takama

Thanks, for that.     You seemed to be one of the most Knowledgeable Members when it comes to Downright accuracy on toys and models and such.

Takama

Next three animals will all be featherd, and done by Jetoar.

They are

Confuciusornis 1:3

Incisivosaurus 1:12

and Lythronax 1:32

Takama

Ok First off, Jetoar is not doing anything for the Animasaurus Collection, giving him freedom to do what he desires for his own line.

Second i will only do animals in 1:32.    So animals smaller then 2 inches will not happen as of right now

I have a list of Animals i want to do. and the first off Is the Torvosaurus which i put on hold for a while because i was unsure if i wanted to continue with this line.  But its now going to be finished.  After that will be a Metriacanthosaurus, which is a Dinosaur i wanted to do due to its link to Jurassic Park(i wanted to do this before CollectA revield theirs) then a Tyrannotitian.   After that, im sure you all will be fatigued from the theropods, so i will pick a herbivore from my list (im thinking of Peleroplities).

I have 5 secret models planed for the line, so they will not be shown until there finished.   To avoid the chance of doing a dubious species like i did with the Tianchisaurus I will do animals that are known from a decent amount of remains.

I hope your all still interested in this line.  To buy our current models please click the link below
http://stores.dansdinosaurs.com/animasaurs/

Takama

OK I am here to say that the Animasaurus Collection is no longer being continued.

I decided to stop commissioning models for the line  as i found other artists that were willing to sculpt.

Thats not to say i will be leaving Brandon compltly, its just i decided not to have some of my ideas to be Mass produced.

The name Animasaurus will still be used by me, but instead of mass produced models made by Brandon, the name will go to a One of a Kind Collection of models made by another member of the forum.

Sorry to disappoint those who followed me, but do note that i may get back with Brandon for another project sometime in the future.   

I wish to give thanks to all who followed this page, and when the time is right, i will reveal the new artist, and show off his works in my private collection

DinoToyForum

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.