You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Animasaurus Collection. a Line by Takama, Brandem,

Started by Takama, January 08, 2015, 01:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brandem

And the tail has actually been updated so it does not look lumpy like it does in the photo,

Also he's not drunk, he's just inspecting the ground,

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: brandem on May 20, 2015, 04:44:11 PM
And the tail has actually been updated so it does not look lumpy like it does in the photo,

Also he's not drunk, he's just inspecting the ground,

lol If he were that's a good place to look...helps to keep an eye on your feet so they don't wander off the line your walking...  ;)  :))

Takama

The ground is a dry river bed. And he is about to dig for water.

Arul

Takama

If anyones wondering. Yes im still going to do the highest voted Dinos from that poll i ran.

After The Erectopus, comes the Torvosaurus, now these were items i had commissioned before the poll was made. after these two I we will do Spinophrosaurus. which will be our first Sauropod.

Takama

Blade-of-the-Moon

Concavenator

Arul

Takama

It will be Pocked with Scales when finished.   

Paleogene Pals

Dinomike

Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Takama

Ok there is a slight change of plans in what to expect in the future.

As you know we have two Models in the works (and two that are avlible for purchase) And i said i would get to the Forum requsted models.

Now Just an FYI this is not the only forum i asked for creture ideas from, i Ran a poll on STS and got three winning cretures from them.

So what i am going to do is this.

Each Three dinosaurs i have brandon do is a part of a Wave of figures, The Erectopus and Torvosaurus are part of the First wave of 1:32 scale models, and i plan on doing Forum requested models for the second and third waves.   As you know Spinophrosaurus was originally part of the first Wave, but i decided to move it to another wave down which consists of Forum requested models. This leaves me with one free choice for Wave one, and makes Waves 2 and 3 all Forum choices.   Do any of you have a problem with this change of plans?  your voted model will get made i promise.

Alatariel

I have to say, I am so excited for these figures! A line by a collector for collectors is such a fantastic idea, and you've obviously put a lot into the making of these. I'm curious when the Irritator will be finished? The pose is beautiful, and easily the most dynamic and fluid one I've ever seen for a Spinosaurid! (I have a thing for them, lol) :))
Icon credit: © Davide Bonadonna

Takama

Im sorry to Say, but the Irritator was Cancelled :(

You see, it was a 1:50 Scale model, but i wanted to change the line to 1:32. so its materials was made into something else by Brandem.

That does not mean i wont abandon the idea of a Swimming Dinosaur, Perhaps i can Resurrect it in 1:32, It might not be Irritator, but it will be a Spinosaur.   

Alatariel

Quote from: Takama on June 11, 2015, 02:54:46 AM
Im sorry to Say, but the Irritator was Cancelled :(

You see, it was a 1:50 Scale model, but i wanted to change the line to 1:32. so its materials was made into something else by Brandem.

That does not mean i wont abandon the idea of a Swimming Dinosaur, Perhaps i can Resurrect it in 1:32, It might not be Irritator, but it will be a Spinosaur.
Ah, okay! Well I'll look forward to it then. ;) Larger figures are a good thing, after all.
Icon credit: © Davide Bonadonna

Takama

Here is our next Animal, Any Guesses on what it is?  Hint, its not a Raptor its an Allosaur

Takama

No guesses Yet?   Here is another hint. its name appeared in the First Jurassic Park

Takama

Yes that is it.   With Jurassic World in Theaters i wanted to do something that would relate to the Franchise in some way, without going off the rails to be inaccurate. so i just chose a creature that appeared in name only from the first one, and appeared on Jurassic Worlds website.   I was originally going to base the model off of the Metriacanthosaurus from the Jurassic World Website, but it was owned by Universal Studios, someone i can never afford to pay royalties to. So we came up with a Pose that would make it different, and what you see is the result.   

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: