You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

TAKING ORDERS NOW Fukui Prefectoral Museum FIVE boxed pairs TAKING ORDERS NOW

Started by brettnj, July 19, 2016, 02:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roselaar

Quote from: brettnj on September 05, 2016, 06:32:55 AM
For those not on my mailing list, if you pre-ordered, then I got your set or sets, and I've been updating here.  I'll contact directly when requesting payment and preparing to ship.

I pre-ordered, right? Or did I just express strong interest but not strong enough to qualify for pre-ordering...?  :P

brettnj

I see no PMs from you here. 

If you requested sets via e-mail, please send your e-mail address so I can search for them and verify.

Roselaar

Quote from: brettnj on September 05, 2016, 04:31:36 PM
I see no PMs from you here. 

If you requested sets via e-mail, please send your e-mail address so I can search for them and verify.

Ah, heck. I only let you know I wanted them here in this thread (page 1). Should have PMed you...

Oh well, next time I guess... :(

brettnj

I don't necessarily want to have a personal conversation in public, but since it might help someone else later, all you did was express interest in a public forum and conditioned it with repeated caveats about price.  I provided as much price info as I could throughout the process, and no order was ever placed.

If anyone who's not bought from me in the past is interested in something from me in the future, I'll of course need the request sent to me via PM or e-mail and you'll receive a confirmation from me.  In the event I can't provide definitive price information in as timely a manner as you'd like, please ask around about my prices in general, and, particularly for but not necessarily limited to US buyers (especially since my source is now doing some direct international shipping (as opposed to sending all items to me for distribution)), I'm guessing that the responses you'll get might be enough to make you comfortable ordering even without it.

Thanks.
Brett

Flaffy

So is it confirmed that your source can ship directly? Or is it still up in the air?
Thanks for helping us with the figures! ^-^

Roselaar

Quote from: brettnj on September 06, 2016, 04:22:55 PM
I don't necessarily want to have a personal conversation in public, but since it might help someone else later, all you did was express interest in a public forum and conditioned it with repeated caveats about price.  I provided as much price info as I could throughout the process, and no order was ever placed.

Yup, you're right. Blame's all mine.

But now I know how to handle things the next time Favorite comes up with exclusive sets to drive us simple collectors crazy with. Which I'm sure will happen, as it seems to become an annual thing now.  :P

brettnj

To respond to the two previous posts, it wasn't at all my intention to place blame, just explain the situation and hopefully prevent anyone else from losing out next time.  And as I've mentioned, we are looking on YAJ for more, though obviously they'll cost more.

And yes, shipments will be direct from Japan, saving everyone from having to pay for dual shipping.    All who ordered will be updated directly very soon.

empire3569

Brett, I sent you a PM about my order yesterday, did you receive it?

brettnj

Hey.

If you ordered Fukui or other sets form me for the first time and did not receive a payment request via e-mail today, please contact me ASAP.  It means I failed to add your address to my mailing list.

Thanks.
Brett

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.