News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

2018 hopes & Dreams

Started by Killekor, December 17, 2016, 11:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jose S.M.

I understand totally, my Bistahieversor arrived already leaning to it's right, and my Lythronax started leaning to it's left, I had to put a little piece of clay below their bases because they are almost horizontal, it's really annoying.

Jose S.M.

This is a dream not for 2018 but for the future, I wish Safari remake Acrocanthosaurus and Carcharodontosaurus in the same scale of this year's Tyrannosaurus/Giganotosaurus, so they can have all those famous giant theropods in the same scale.

Takama

Quote from: Jose_S.M. on October 25, 2017, 01:49:55 PM
This is a dream not for 2018 but for the future, I wish Safari remake Acrocanthosaurus and Carcharodontosaurus in the same scale of this year's Tyrannosaurus/Giganotosaurus, so they can have all those famous giant theropods in the same scale.

The Acro i can see happening.   But not so much the Carchradontosaurus because it seems too similar to the Giganotosaurus

I hope they Remake there Nigersaurus as its neck is too short, and the feet are outdated

Jose S.M.

I didn't knew how short the neck of Nigersaurus was compared to the real animal  :o.  I still think the current figure is really good looking so if they decide to remake it, it will be a difficult task to surpass it.

Reptilia

Yes, the WS Nigersaurus is horribly inaccurate.

Shonisaurus

My main interest is that most of the prehistoric dinosaur and animal figures planned for 2018 would be new species ie new models in the style of the figures of our member of the Jetoar forum in relation to rarity and very detailed.

Examples already revealed, mamut americanum (Safari), anzu (Safari), dinogorgon (Schleich) and tawa (Schleich).

Or very rare still in the toy market being the best on the market to date,

Examples are amargasaurus (Safari), psittacosaurus (Schleich), oviraptor (Schleich).

Nor do I care about remarks about dinosaurs and prehistoric animals somewhat stale but well made, in some cases the best reediciones made by the company in question made to date,

Examples: the magnificent daeodon (Safari), tyrannosaurus (Schleich) or triceratops (Schleich).

A. atokensis

I would like to see more Ornithischians in the Paleo Creatures line.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.