News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Favorite - new for 2019

Started by Halichoeres, November 28, 2018, 03:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

Oops! I didn't even notice that the two photos were different. Forgive me, all theropods look alike to me. Here's the Allo:

I think avatar_stargatedalek @stargatedalek is right that they will be vinyl. Based on the poses, it looks like they're meant to be free-standing and sturdy.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

brettnj

Hey.

I've been taking orders for the mosa and Fukuivenator (mini, already released) since last month.

If anyone not on my mailing list is interested, please PM.

Thanks.
Brett

brettnj

The mosasaurus released today.

Placing our order tomorrow.

Thanks.
Brett

SidB

Fantastic, Brett. It was worth the wait.

Halichoeres

The very large "Premium Vinyl Model" versions of Allosaurus and Tyrannosaurus will be available in mid-July. Here's a link for the Allosaurus:

https://www.f-favorite.net/SHOP/73356.html

They're gigantic! That's the new Mosasaurus in the center.

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Halichoeres

Museum exclusive boxed set of the Favorite Dinosaurs of Japan miniatures:

Same sculpts, but different paint jobs, which evidently correspond to models on display in the museum itself.

Shonisaurus

Thanks for the Halichoeres information. Those miniatures of dinosaurs from Japan repainted are cool to the core.

Halichoeres

Unless I misunderstand the post, it looks like Favorite is issuing two repaints exclusive to the Fukui museum, of their standard Tyrannosaurus and Spinosaurus figures. I'd rather see some new species, but repainting is cheap.

Halichoeres

This skull keyring/carabiner will accompany purchases through the Favorite web store over the next few weeks:

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.