News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Papo 2021 Hopes And Dreams

Started by GojiraGuy1954, December 05, 2019, 08:30:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bread

Quote from: Ikessauro on December 08, 2020, 09:32:19 PM
I am really hoping for a JP3 style Corythosaurus, since we now already have one scientifically accurate by PNSO. Also on the Jurassic Park style would be great to see a Gallimimus, similar to what they did with the compy.

Would also be cool to see more non theropods from them. It's about time a new stegosaur is released, but I can't really predict which one.

I think it is very likely for them to make a new mammal, probably a giant sloth or glyptodon.

But in the end, I'll buy whatever they release, since I'm a huge fan of the brand. Fingers crossed for more natural poses  ;D
Hopefully, if Papo were to make a JP inspired Corythosaurus, it would not just be a simple resculpt on the head of their Parasaurolophus.

Wallnut

From a leek and killershawns video Papo is making a deluxe dreadnoughtus  and I think we have 2 or 3 repaints as usually  probbably a triceratops repaint is coming because they repainted 2005 velociraptor and T rex.A deluxe dreadnoughtus will sell good if they make a 1/40 scale because it will be big so from my research on amzon comments people buy big dinos for their children and for collecters big sauropods dont come often after carnegie lines retirement.

indohyus

I do hope that's true. Been wanting a Dreadnaughtus since I heard of it. Fingers crossed. How reliable are the sources is the question.

DinoToyForum

I removed the unofficial leaks/speculation from the "new for 2021" board and merged it with the hopes and dreams thread. C:-)

Bernie Brontosaurus

Will the Dreadnoughtus be bigger than the Brachiosaurus??

Carnoking

Just as an addendum to my video, I used the term "leak" when speaking about the possibility of a limited edition dreadnoughtus. I see now that "leak" was a poor choice of words as it implies some sort of peak behind the curtain at a definite product. "Rumor" would have been a better way to put it, as I took the comments here at face value when in fact they are only rumors themselves. Still, I can see a big sauropod happening again soon for Papo. Whether or not it's a dreadnoughtus and/or limited edition is wildly based on word of mouth and no concrete evidence.

Andre

not a word from papo yet.. is this the longest we've got without news? I remember getting at least teasers a lot earlier on previous years...

utd7

We live in a Jurassic World

Carnoking

Perhaps a December 25th reveal as a little holiday gift...

Syndicate Bias

Sorry folks the Papo Giganotosaurus ran Papo straight into extinction.

Takama

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on December 22, 2020, 02:37:04 AM
Sorry folks the Papo Giganotosaurus ran Papo straight into extinction.

Who would of thoght that a rediculis pose would make them lose there buissness

Atokensis

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Quote from: Atokensis on December 22, 2020, 05:42:41 PM
Any day now Papo?
Megalodon and Smilodon cub, there is a Papo 2021 thread
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.