News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Papo 2021 Hopes And Dreams

Started by GojiraGuy1954, December 05, 2019, 08:30:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TethysaurusUK

Papo Centrosaurus
Papo Simolestes vorax
Papo Tethysaurus/Mosasaurus hoffmannii
Papo Araripesuchus rattoides
Papo Palaeoloxodon namidicus
Papo Lambeosaurus lambei
Papo Timurlengia
Papo Cave Lion/American Lion
Papo Dire Wolf
Papo Sauropelta
Papo Baby Allosaurus
Papo Carcharodontosaurus (if they mess my beautiful boy up, well....)
Papo Coloborhynchus
Papo Stenopterygius
Papo Onchopristis
Papo Megalosaurus
Papo Pterygotus
Papo Sinornithosaurus

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: TethysaurusUK on October 04, 2020, 08:26:49 PM
Papo Carcharodontosaurus (if they mess my beautiful boy up, well....)

It'll be a tripod again

Takama

Dire Wolf

Ankylosaurus Repaint

Camarasaurus

Corythosaurus

Those are my wishes.

I dont expect much from them. And if they do a Theropod I almost bet it will be in a weird pose.

Stegotyranno420

i dont care anymore, i lost hope.

BUT PLEASE, JUST MAKE THE PAPO 2019 SPINO NOT LMITED, MAYBE WITH A CHEAPER PAINT JOB TO LOWER COSTS, JUST PLEASE PAPO GODAMMIT

hermesonline

Gigantoraptor

Corythosaurus

Mosasaurus

limited edition Mamenchisaurus sinocanadorum or hochuanensis 1:35

repaint whatever

Wandering

I'm wondering if Papo would take another stab at a mosa or go for something like Tylosaurus instead...

Sim

The Papo mosasaur is a Tylosaurus.

GojiraGuy1954

Updated my list again.

Tanystropheus conspicuus
Mosasaurus hoffmanni (JP Styled)
Edmontosaurus annectens (Based on the Prehistoric Kingdom / Jurassic World Version)
Megatherium americanum
Triceratops prorsus repaint (JP Concept version)
Tyrannosaurus rex repaint (Kenner Red Rex version)
Velociraptor mongoliensis repaint (Velociraptor Blue / Kenner "Screamer" Velociraptor version)
Limited Edition #2 Tyrannosaurus rex (Scientifically accurate)
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Loon

Here's what I want:
Spoiler
[close]

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Loon on October 16, 2020, 08:23:22 PM
Here's what I want:
Spoiler
[close]

I said, there is a saying "who follows it gets it" in my case, I want a paraceratherium. I hope that Papo or another company makes a paraceratherium that will compete with the beautiful paraceratherium from Itoy. I second your idea, Loon.

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

oscars_dinos

So no news for 2021 has come out yet huh

Shonisaurus

Quote from: imnewhere on November 12, 2020, 08:16:33 PM
So no news for 2021 has come out yet huh

I guess they will be out in mid / late December. It is the company that takes the longest to reveal their news.

Irritation

Well guys, hopefully soon we'll see new Papo 2021 dinosaurs reveals soon. I haven't heard any new or rumors about anything, but considering how most reveals take place this month, I would say we'll get to see them before Christmas.

Atokensis

Predictions:
Concavenator
Miragaia
Nasutoceratops
Yanchuangosaurus
Ceratosaurus (repaint)
Stygimoloch (repaint)

Wishes:
Ankylosaurus (remake)
Baryonyx (remake)
Carcharodontosaurus
Diplodocus
Giganotosaurus (remake)
Deinosuchus
Mosasaurus
Plateosaurus standing
Sarcosuchus
Sauropelta
Shantungosaurus
Stegosaurus (remake)
Suchomimus
Tyrannosaurus (non Jurassic Park)
Yutyrannus (feathered)

Bernie Brontosaurus

Whatever Papo puts out, it'll be hard for them to top that insane Giganotosaurus pretending to be Godzilla.

I want to see them do a Kentrosaurus. That would be hard to mess up.

Halichoeres

I think they will probably do a Dunkleosteus before long, but I'm willing to bet it won't be very good.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Irritation on December 07, 2020, 01:51:52 AM
Well guys, hopefully soon we'll see new Papo 2021 dinosaurs reveals soon. I haven't heard any new or rumors about anything, but considering how most reveals take place this month, I would say we'll get to see them before Christmas.

Their distributors like Paladinos tend to tease first. I remember asking them last year if they could hint me at a Giga being a possibility for 2020 which they did in a very cryptic way and it turned out to be true lol

Halichoeres

In seriousness, they could probably do justice to some crocodylomorphs or phytosaurs. So the Deinosuchus suggestion by avatar_Atokensis @Atokensis is an intriguing one.

Ikessauro

I am really hoping for a JP3 style Corythosaurus, since we now already have one scientifically accurate by PNSO. Also on the Jurassic Park style would be great to see a Gallimimus, similar to what they did with the compy.

Would also be cool to see more non theropods from them. It's about time a new stegosaur is released, but I can't really predict which one.

I think it is very likely for them to make a new mammal, probably a giant sloth or glyptodon.

But in the end, I'll buy whatever they release, since I'm a huge fan of the brand. Fingers crossed for more natural poses  ;D

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: