News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Favorite Co - New for 2021

Started by Halichoeres, March 26, 2021, 05:57:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duck

Quote from: Halichoeres on January 02, 2022, 06:42:16 PM
Quote from: CityRaptor on December 31, 2021, 09:24:13 PM
Target demographic for that one is obviously young kids.
Impossible. Most children don't even have jobs, so how could they possibly afford dinosaur figures? Economics 101, man.
I can afford my figures because I had a day job over the summer. I was working at our local grocery store, and managed to save a bunch of money for figures and other stuff, like a car.
However, I was still collecting way before that. I was able to get the occasional figures via asking, or saving money from yard work and stuff.
Point being, I can still get figures without a full job, though I can't get that many.
I really hope you weren't being sarcastic there lol
He who dwells in pond

Stegotyranno420

I saw dollar tree figures look better than this.
I wish I wasn't joking.

Fembrogon

I'm pretty sure halichoeres was joking. It's very obvious - from the design to Favorite's own website - that the large vinyl figures are meant as friendly children's toys.

Duck

Quote from: Fembrogon on January 02, 2022, 07:34:01 PM
I'm pretty sure halichoeres was joking. It's very obvious - from the design to Favorite's own website - that the large vinyl figures are meant as friendly children's toys.
I am pretty sure he was too. But I wanted to throw that out there anyways.
He who dwells in pond

Halichoeres

I was definitely being facetious!  ^-^
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.