News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

CollectA Prehistoric Animals by Procon

Started by Takama, March 13, 2012, 01:53:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Quote from: Takama on September 09, 2012, 06:57:49 AM
Quote from: John on September 09, 2012, 06:46:47 AM
Quote from: Takama on September 09, 2012, 04:35:14 AM
Okay its been a long time since anyone has posted here. Good thing I have a T-Rex With Struthiomimus comeing in the mail eventaully
If you haven't picked one up already,I would really recommend the 2012 Amargasaurus.It truly has a high level of detail,making it one of the best out there in my opinion.

Oh in case you did not know yet. If its a prehistoric creture made by CollectA 8). You can bet i will get it ;)
When you do,you will certainly not be disappointed.I should also mention that it is very accurate as well  :)
Don't you hate it when you legitimately compliment someone's mustache and she gets angry with you?

Takama

alexeratops

I see a mojo triceratops on the far left of the first pic! C:-) Sheesh, like mojo is anywhere near collecta. :P
like a bantha!

Takama

Quote from: alexeratops on October 07, 2012, 03:06:22 AM
I see a mojo triceratops on the far left of the first pic! C:-) Sheesh, like mojo is anywhere near collecta. :P

Thats no Mojo.

That CollectAs Triceratops

The Mojo was a rip off of CollectAs

CollectA

Mojo

Balaur

Quote from: Takama on October 07, 2012, 03:21:17 AM

Thats no Mojo.

CollectA

Mojo

Wow! Mojo is REALLY horrible! Have they ever made an accurate figure? Or a figure even close to accuracy?

Jetoar

You have a great collection of Collecta. I will share my photographs of my collection  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

STORMnlNIJMEGEN

I think the MOJO is way better than the collectA one
The Return Of The Mammoth's

alexeratops

Quote from: balaurbondoc2843 on October 07, 2012, 05:41:28 AM
Quote from: Takama on October 07, 2012, 03:21:17 AM

Thats no Mojo.

What a rip-off! C:-) Copy cats.

CollectA

Mojo

Wow! Mojo is REALLY horrible! Have they ever made an accurate figure? Or a figure even close to accuracy?
like a bantha!

Takama

Just placed an order for the Rajasaurus Thirzinosaurus and the infamous Mapusaurus

stoneage

Deluxe Augustina

stoneage

stoneage

stoneage

Takama

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Iguanocolossus

My opinion on Procon CollectA is that they have a great selection of species, but I don't like the lack of consistent scaling, and the sculpts are almost uniformly awful.

Jetoar

They are doing better figures currently because they have more experience from my point of view  ^-^.

Jetoar

I share photographs of my Collecta collection  ^-^.

And my last acquisition Collecta Velociraptor

and the another side  ^-^.

Iguanocolossus

I'm not a big fan, but they do have some good figures and I love how they do more obscure species. I plan to get the Crylophosaurus, Deinocheirus, Megacerops, Torosaurus, Kosmoceratops, Kelenken, and Olorotitan, though.

Jetoar

Quote from: Iguanocolossus on November 21, 2012, 11:53:25 PM
I'm not a big fan, but they do have some good figures and I love how they do more obscure species. I plan to get the Crylophosaurus, Deinocheirus, Megacerops, Torosaurus, Kosmoceratops, Kelenken, and Olorotitan, though.

Good selection of figures of Collecta friend  ^-^.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: