News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

mb-cg creations

Started by mb-cg, December 03, 2012, 07:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrantqueen

MB created a Baryonyx

My dinosaur prayers have been answered ;D Just wondering, is there any hope of a bigger scale? (say 1/30 or 1/35) I don't mind paying extra :)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Nicely done.  In 1:40 it will go well with my Fauna Casts Sucho and Spino.

SBell

Figures. I just did an order ( I seem to do an annual order) and now this appears. Oh well. Onto the wishlist it goes!

amargasaurus cazaui

Very nice model. I bet Martin gets a copy of that one !  We are really getting a nice selection of dinosaurs at Shapeways to select from
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Yutyrannus

Now, I don't know which one to get, this Baryonyx or the Concavenator ;D. Well done, mb-cg!

EDIT: I'm going for the spinosaur :). Also, the reason it is not available in 1/35 like his other recent models because the 1/40 scale model is much larger than normal, at 8 inches.

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Zhuchengotyrant

Quote from: Zhuchengotyrant on November 24, 2013, 08:55:21 PM
Quote from: mb-cg on November 24, 2013, 12:43:34 PM
Thank you, glad you like the Concavenator  :D  I will also upload a 1/35 version of the Lythronax and a new pose of the Coronosaurus that I hadn't uploaded.

Quote from: jtn144 on November 23, 2013, 12:47:43 AM
That IS the best Concavenator model I have seen! Any chance for a few other poses for this guy as well?

I want to do more poses of the last three dinosaurs, the dead Yangchuanosaurus included  :D. I will be uploading them as i find time (and inspiration XD)
Mb-cg, can you please try to make the following- Titanosaurus, Zuniceratops, Lanzhousaurus, Tsinatosaurus, Amurosaurus, and Jaxartosaurus, please! :o Take your time and at your own pace.

Edit:Ialso want Anchisaurus and Anchiceratops

Edit2: I also want Monolophosaurus
But seriously, based on your Yangchuan,you would make an awesome Monolophosaurus
-Zhuchengotyrant

mb-cg

Thanks for your comments! :D

Quote from: tyrantqueen on December 09, 2013, 04:22:18 AM
MB created a Baryonyx

My dinosaur prayers have been answered ;D Just wondering, is there any hope of a bigger scale? (say 1/30 or 1/35) I don't mind paying extra :)

You were faster than me XD I will try to upload a 1/35 version, although it won't be available in FUD.

Quote from: Yutyrannus on December 09, 2013, 01:02:08 PM
Now, I don't know which one to get, this Baryonyx or the Concavenator ;D. Well done, mb-cg!

EDIT: I'm going for the spinosaur :). Also, the reason it is not available in 1/35 like his other recent models because the 1/40 scale model is much larger than normal, at 8 inches.

It seems like you read my mind XD I have something "spiny" in progress...

On a different topic, I have a new page in Facebook to show my latest works and Shapeways figures, I hope you like it  :)): https://www.facebook.com/mbejaranoweb

Jetoar

One of best Baryonyx  that I have seen ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

tyrantqueen

Thank you for uploading a 1/35 version :)

jtn144

I would love to see the Baryonyx in an alternate fishing pose.

SBell

Quote from: jtn144 on December 10, 2013, 04:14:25 AM

Just make some fish to go with it! Bawitius, Ceratodus, Lepisosteus, Lepidotes, etc!

mb-cg

Quote from: Jetoar on December 09, 2013, 08:28:31 PM
One of best Baryonyx  that I have seen ^-^.

Thank you Jetoar!

Quote from: tyrantqueen on December 10, 2013, 01:05:50 AM
Thank you for uploading a 1/35 version :)

You are welcome  ;)

Quote from: SBell on December 10, 2013, 06:10:54 AM
Quote from: jtn144 on December 10, 2013, 04:14:25 AM

Just make some fish to go with it! Bawitius, Ceratodus, Lepisosteus, Lepidotes, etc!

I will show soon a test I've been doing with the Baryonyx, I think you will like it   :D

darth daniel

Quote from: mb-cg on December 10, 2013, 08:04:23 PM
I will show soon a test I've been doing with the Baryonyx, I think you will like it   :D

It would be awesome to see it in Invicta pose... ;)

tyrantqueen

Quote from: darth daniel on December 10, 2013, 08:58:28 PM

Why? Quadrupedal Baryonyx is inaccurate and outdated.

mb-cg

Here is an image of the model, still not finished but this is the idea. Maybe I will upload a version without the fish too, I will see. You can find more images in this LINK

darth daniel

Quote from: tyrantqueen on December 10, 2013, 09:13:38 PM
Quote from: darth daniel on December 10, 2013, 08:58:28 PM

Why? Quadrupedal Baryonyx is inaccurate and outdated.

He doesn´t need to be walking, maybe he´s just using his hands to get up after he was leaning to far forward whilst fishing. I don´t care... Still think it would look cool, just to imitate the Invicta model.

Blade-of-the-Moon

SBell

Quote from: mb-cg on December 10, 2013, 09:42:37 PM
Here is an image of the model, still not finished but this is the idea. Maybe I will upload a version without the fish too, I will see. You can find more images in this LINK

I like the inclusion of the Ceratodus. Personally, I would much prefer Bawitius but that's jsut me (I like polypterids).  Better yet, like the champsosaur set, separate fishes for diorama/display purposes would be fantastic, since no one makes any of these Mesozoic fish, yet they are pretty important to the faunas of the time.

Yutyrannus

I second that. I would love some prehistoric fish models! Perhaps some dead, ripped apart carcasses of these fish two...those would just make great diorama additions ;D!

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Blade-of-the-Moon

Cool ! Now you can have two fighting over a fish.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: