News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

HAOLONGGOOD - New For 2023

Started by vampiredesign, November 28, 2022, 07:00:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SidB

Waiting for the price tag and shipping cost on this colossus ... impressive presence for sure, regardless.

Pliosaurking

Very beautiful looking, would make a lovely Christmas gift... depending on the price of course...

ceratopsian

I'm quailing a bit at the thought of shipping.  The PNSO Official Store charges over £17 for shipping their Alamosaurus (which comes in an outsize box for its size).  Still, this Haolonggood looks worth the expense.  (And I'm waiting on Everything Dinosaur for the PNSO.)

Quote from: SidB on December 02, 2023, 06:27:08 PMWaiting for the price tag and shipping cost on this colossus ... impressive presence for sure, regardless.

thomasw100

Quote from: ceratopsian on December 02, 2023, 06:44:38 PMI'm quailing a bit at the thought of shipping.  The PNSO Official Store charges over £17 for shipping their Alamosaurus (which comes in an outsize box for its size).  Still, this Haolonggood looks worth the expense.  (And I'm waiting on Everything Dinosaur for the PNSO.)

My PNSO Alamosaurus came yesterday, ordered from Lana Time Shop. This order had free shipping. Obviously this is not going to be the case with the Haolonggood model, but Lana is quite OK even for larger models. But you need to order directly through their website, not through their Aliexpress or Amazon stores.

shahinos

I think it depends where you're ordering to. Living in Sweden, I've always had free shipping when ordering Haolonggood from Ali, even the apatosaurus.

ceratopsian

It varies both according to country and shop. I had free shipping on my pair of Apatosaurus models from my usual shop on AliExpress. Another key factor for me is I prefer a seller who collects the UK VAT at point of sale, as happens on AliExpress. If a package is caught at customs on entry into the UK, the fixed handling charge on top of the 20% VAT is high at something like £12.50. It can be a piece more than the actual VAT on a relatively cheap model.

Quote from: shahinos on December 02, 2023, 07:58:26 PMI think it depends where you're ordering to. Living in Sweden, I've always had free shipping when ordering Haolonggood from Ali, even the apatosaurus.

Carnoking

What a gorgeous beast! Well done, HAOLONGGOOD, well done indeed!

shahinos

Quote from: ceratopsian on December 02, 2023, 08:07:56 PMIt varies both according to country and shop. I had free shipping on my pair of Apatosaurus models from my usual shop on AliExpress. Another key factor for me is I prefer a seller who collects the UK VAT at point of sale, as happens on AliExpress. If a package is caught at customs on entry into the UK, the fixed handling charge on top of the 20% VAT is high at something like £12.50. It can be a piece more than the actual VAT on a relatively cheap model.

Quote from: shahinos on December 02, 2023, 07:58:26 PMI think it depends where you're ordering to. Living in Sweden, I've always had free shipping when ordering Haolonggood from Ali, even the apatosaurus.

Yep, agreed. All stores on Ali include Vat for Sweden, it's really nice having that taken care of.

dragon53

Any release date on the Alamosaurus?

ceratopsian

TlatolophusJuanorum

Quote from: vampiredesign on November 08, 2023, 01:25:41 PMAlamosaurus  This year in China.The paint plan is currently being designed, but the surprise prepared earlier still needs to be continued." It "is on many friends' wish lists^-^

D @dragon53  Hi, V @vampiredesign said this before. I may suppose it will be the next figure after the not so mysterious Hadrosaur surprise.  :))
Maybe 2-3 weeks after this one. That is the usual time lapse between figures.

dragon53

TlatolophusJuanorum:

Thanks for the info.

Tracewyrm!

Quote from: ceratopsian on December 02, 2023, 05:31:47 PMVery handsome beast. I'm looking forward enormously to this one. I wonder if we will get two colour schemes this time?

..aand now I'm imagining this sculpt with a pain scheme like the colorful Apatosaurus one. If an alternate version is offered, and it looks anything like what I described earlier, they might have decidedly beaten out PNSO on this one, at least for me.

I usually lean towards the PNSO side of the fence, but I can't complain. A good sauropod figure is always a plus, wherever it comes from. I might wait a while longer before making my final decision but doubtless, this is one beast of a figure.
* (It's locked.)

TlatolophusJuanorum

Paleofiguras has uploaded a new glimpse into the Alamosaurus, I think it is on an early painting stage of the later posted pictures.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Looks fantastic as expected. Looking at the image of it with the Apatosaurus, it's taller, but the Apato has length and mass over it as far shipping goes. I'm not sure it will be a whole lot more just depends on the packaging.  I'm more than fine regardless unless it ends up going SAL/ by boat always detested that method.  Lana recently shipped a 1:15 built/painted model via that route to me, just now entered in the states. They did give me an option to ship the new Buck Rex in cage by Dino Dream with or without padding to save on shipping. I chose with but it cost about 35.00 more. Just giving some examples on shipping and to say it's definitely possible.

vampiredesign

Thank you for your attention. Don't worry, there are still several dishes left. Give me a hint that a duck looks a bit like a friend's avatar above^-^ I will take good photos to update your profile picture plan^-^

TlatolophusJuanorum

Quote from: vampiredesign on December 03, 2023, 05:15:58 AMThank you for your attention. Don't worry, there are still several dishes left. Give me a hint that a duck looks a bit like a friend's avatar above^-^ I will take good photos to update your profile picture plan^-^

Whoooooooaaaaaaaa  :o  :o  :o
[after hype edit: so at least, it is a Parasaurolophini :) ]
[Second edit: it really is Tlatolophus aaaaaaaaaa]

Quiversaurus

Quote from: vampiredesign on December 03, 2023, 05:15:58 AMThank you for your attention. Don't worry, there are still several dishes left. Give me a hint that a duck looks a bit like a friend's avatar above^-^ I will take good photos to update your profile picture plan^-^

What a teaser hahaha ;D  Can't wait for the reveal!

Halichoeres

The Alamosaurus is very impressive. I'll probably wait for a US retailer to stock them, but it's on my list. There's a fair few hadrosaurs that I'd be interested in, too.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

thomasw100

This sounds like there will be plenty for the Christmas dinner. And then certainly more exciting stuff for the Chinese New Year celebrations. And thank you that you revealed the pictures of the Alamosaurus. I think that many people will now buy this truly impressive model.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: