News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Wild Past: New for 2023

Started by GojiraGuy1954, January 13, 2023, 05:28:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baryonyx

This is such exciting news! Thanks avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector and congratulations, the majungasaurus looks great! In the most positive sense, it complements the design seen in Prehistoric Planet and vice versa.
Hopefully it will be available soon, I've asked Everything Dinosaur and they said it might be available this summer. No pressure though, we understand the work required and are patient .

DinoToyCollector

Hi,

avatar_Concavenator @Concavenator so you found the updates on the website?  ;D
I am slowly updating the structure of the website to be able to sell the figures at our own shop, too.

Quote from: Halichoeres on June 01, 2023, 07:31:51 PMThis is closer to my scale preferences also, and does that support rod come with it? If so that is also a selling point.

avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres Well, if this is a selling point, than yes! They will all have this transparent stand included.

Quote from: Flaffy on June 08, 2023, 02:13:46 AMExcited to get my hands on the Majungasaurus! Not a huge fan of the bright white paint on the head though, doesn't capture the off-white bony colour of the package art design.

avatar_Flaffy @Flaffy , I am not a huge fan of the white color either. So, it will not appear in the final figure. The picture is of the first prototype ;-)

The Scutosaurus and Kotlassia were finished this week. I just need to pack them together, when they arrive over here and then they are available. So maybe 3 weeks from now on? Majungasaurus needs a little bit more time unfortunately, but it will follow within this year. Maybe 2-3 months latest from now on. These are my estimates and are depending on how fast the rest of the pack is painted.

Remko

avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector, will you be restocking the sold out figures like Iguanodon again in the future?

DinoToyCollector

They all are meant to be available again in the future, R @Remko
It's not the priority at this moment though and I haven't found a good way to print them in an affordable way. With all opportunities I've checked Prices would double at this moment.

Concavenator

Quote from: DinoToyCollector on June 09, 2023, 11:18:06 AMavatar_Concavenator @Concavenator so you found the updates on the website?  ;D
I am slowly updating the structure of the website to be able to sell the figures at our own shop, too.

Paleofiguras shared the pictures first, so all I did was re-share them here! So I guess it was them who found the updated website. That would also make sense because the admin of the page has been saying that he's very hyped for your Majungasaurus to come out. I've also seen the updated website and it's coming along nicely! I see the shop section is up already. Great to know that you'll be offering the option to sell the figures through your own shop too.  :)

Remko

Quote from: DinoToyCollector on June 09, 2023, 11:47:58 AMThey all are meant to be available again in the future, R @Remko
It's not the priority at this moment though and I haven't found a good way to print them in an affordable way. With all opportunities I've checked Prices would double at this moment.

Thanks, we'll just patiently wait then.

I just received the Kaatedocus, Tethyshadros and Orkoraptor last week, love the quality. I already had the other 1:35th figures from Shapeways (Protoceratops, Tenontosaurus, Magyarosaurus, Psittacosaurus and mating Velociraptors), as well as the prefabricated Tethyshadros and Protoceratops with nest, so these will be a welcome addition to my collection.

SidB

Any rumors in the wind as to when the latest Wild Past figures will be available?

K.Bela

Quote from: SidB on July 21, 2023, 11:43:38 AMAny rumors in the wind as to when the latest Wild Past figures will be available?

As I heard, there will be an announcement soon. New models on the horizon.  ;)

shahinos

New models? I'm still waiting for the Majunga :D

Halichoeres

Yeah, I'd like to see the Scutosaurus/Kotlassia released before I get my hopes up about anything subsequent.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

DinoToyCollector

YesterdayI received a package with all the Scutosaurus & Kotlassia avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres
So... I just need to Pack them and have a talk with Everything Dinosaur...

SidB

Quote from: DinoToyCollector on October 26, 2023, 08:41:05 AMYesterdayI received a package with all the Scutosaurus & Kotlassia avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres
That's really good news!

Halichoeres

Quote from: DinoToyCollector on October 26, 2023, 08:41:05 AMYesterdayI received a package with all the Scutosaurus & Kotlassia avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres

Hooray!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

bmathison1972

GojiraGuy1954

and just when I change the thread name to a doomerism
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

K.Bela

Will only Everything Dinosaur sell them, or will you, too, via your own webshop?

Concavenator

I noticed that when you enter Wild Past's site, a notification appears informing you about their upcoming Kickstarter campaign. avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector Do you have a date for the campaign already?

I'm intrigued about what new creatures will be offered. At least, the idea of we finally getting an up-to-date Plateosaurus is already exciting!

Quote from: K.Bela on October 28, 2023, 08:54:30 AMWill only Everything Dinosaur sell them, or will you, too, via your own webshop?

Hopefully they will sell their figures through their own webshop too. That would be ideal for me, as being based on Spain, shipping from ED is pretty expensive.

postsaurischian

Quote from: Concavenator on November 02, 2023, 12:51:29 PM
Quote from: K.Bela on October 28, 2023, 08:54:30 AMWill only Everything Dinosaur sell them, or will you, too, via your own webshop?

Hopefully they will sell their figures through their own webshop too. That would be ideal for me, as being based on Spain, shipping from ED is pretty expensive.

DinoToyCollector wrote that it will be sold through their shop as well.

DinoToyCollector

Hey,

First I will answer everything regarding the Scutosaurus:
I will make them available in our own Web Shop next week. Yes, for european customers it should be a good alternative. But they will be available very soon on Everything Dinosaur, too.

Kickstarter:
Here I think it'd be better to discuss things in the right thread ans I will Post something there within the next 3 days.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: