News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Blade-of-the-Moon's Collection

Started by Blade-of-the-Moon, June 15, 2023, 05:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SidB

Quote from: TooOldForDinosaurs on June 15, 2023, 05:33:51 AMVery exciting, I've been wanting to get a look into that. Unfortunately the Facebook links don't seem to work - at least for me.  :-\
Not working for me either.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: SidB on August 07, 2023, 03:33:23 AM
Quote from: TooOldForDinosaurs on June 15, 2023, 05:33:51 AMVery exciting, I've been wanting to get a look into that. Unfortunately the Facebook links don't seem to work - at least for me.  :-\
Not working for me either.

Here's the page my FB albums are on, maybe it will help.
https://www.facebook.com/ChrisKastner1982/photos_albums

I might be able to look into a hosting site over winter.

SidB

Blade-of-the-Moon

Blade-of-the-Moon

picked up these Deep Time Rex and Spino scaled replica skulls

TooOldForDinosaurs

These look very good! Congrats. If it weren't for the Rebor Diplodoci I would've thought that they're life size they look so detailed.  :)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: TooOldForDinosaurs on September 02, 2023, 03:13:00 PMThese look very good! Congrats. If it weren't for the Rebor Diplodoci I would've thought that they're life size they look so detailed.  :)

Thank you.  They are 3D printed I think? Lightweight but lots of detail.  With the 50% off coupon I posted they were only 75.00 each.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Added this Shane Foulkes Baryonyx to the collection finally.  Sculpted by Shane, painted by Crazy Joe Nejberger

https://www.flickr.com/photos/cjmodels/albums/72177720314073964/

You can view more of his work here , warning some galleries are 18+ for artistic nudity : https://www.flickr.com/photos/cjmodels/albums/

SidB

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: SidB on January 22, 2024, 06:30:46 AMThat's quite a paint job!

It's a bit based on Shane's original with a few tweaks. Joe did a great job. :)

Bread

That is a fantastic piece! Congratulations! Although dead, the amphibian looks super appealing.

How did you go about contacting Joe if you don't mind me asking?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Bread on January 22, 2024, 01:59:15 PMThat is a fantastic piece! Congratulations! Although dead, the amphibian looks super appealing.

How did you go about contacting Joe if you don't mind me asking?

Thank you, they both did very well on it in terms of sculpt and paint. I recall when Shane mentioned years back when he was going to do this Baryonyx piece hunting a giant amphibian I had this mental image of a big action scene with an amphibian half the size of the Baryonyx fighting with it lol I have no basis for thinking that just what jumped to my mind lol I really hope Shane continues to release more new pieces.

Shane actually put me in touch with him. He said he was booked into summer but I can PM you his email if you want.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Scorpius Rex model  by Jurassic Justin

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.