News:

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2024. Deadline for submissions is October 29th 2024. Contest details here.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Profit on Aliexpress

Started by postosuchus, October 25, 2023, 11:21:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postosuchus

Where do you get coupons and promocodes? What third-party sources do you use to find them?

I suggest the members of this forum to share in this thread the profitable propositions, promocodes, coupons (indicating their validity period) and all sorts of tricks they find.

postosuchus

when are sales on Aliexpress? I've heard a lot about sales for Friday the 13th and 11.11, are the discounts on them as big as they say?

Friday the 13th was already this month, there were no great sales. so Black Friday was on Friday the 13th in January of this year?

postosuchus

a new Aliexpress user can get a good discount on their first order. look for promocodes via Google on external sites. many of them are not working, you have to search for a long time.

Concavenator

avatar_postosuchus @postosuchus I don't think I can help you when it comes to promo codes, but here's an overview of the sales' dates:

https://promossale.com/aliexpress-sale-dates-2023/

Halichoeres

Here's more details on the 11.11 sale in particular: https://www.aliexpress.com/promo/11.11
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

postosuchus

who knows, discounts on 11.11 will be only 24 hours or the whole week until 11.18?

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.