News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

HAOLONGGOOD - New for 2024

Started by postsaurischian, January 14, 2024, 10:31:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: thomasw100 on January 25, 2024, 04:53:10 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on January 25, 2024, 02:17:08 AM
Quote from: Samrukia on January 24, 2024, 07:27:12 PMcould someone please remind me what is the original price without shipping

89.99 ? 

https://lanatime-shop.com/collections/grtoys-haolonggood/products/hao026

I feel like I saw 80.00 at one point though?

I checked and I paid 89.99 on 9 December, which was very shortly after the pre-order opened.

80.00 might just have been an estimate posted on here.

dragon53

I hope the Alamosaurus A's blue paint is really a darker blue than it appears in DinoDragon's Youtube.

Haolonggood should have waited until it decided on the actual production paint schemes before allowing merchants to sell it using photos of tentative, pre-production paint schemes.

thomasw100

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on January 25, 2024, 05:47:40 AM
Quote from: thomasw100 on January 25, 2024, 04:53:10 AM
Quote from: Samrukia on January 24, 2024, 07:27:12 PMcould someone please remind me what is the original price without shipping

89.99 ? 

I checked and I paid 89.99 on 9 December, which was very shortly after the pre-order opened.

80.00 might just have been an estimate posted on here.

I checked the 2023 thread and the first price information came early on 9 December stating that the Alamosaurus would cost 73 USD in China. Later that day prices on Aliexpress stores and then also Lana Time Shop became available, which were all the 89.99 USD.

Samrukia

89.99 ? 

thank you!
ok, knowing, that it won't really get much cheaper, leads me to go ahead and order from Lanatime AliExpress store

thomasw100

I found some interesting pictures and videos of the Alamosaurus which I thought would be cool to see here:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1748259537537409422

thomasw100

Lana Time Shop has posted some more in hand pictures of the plain variant of the Alamosaurus:

Blade-of-the-Moon

The plain variant in nicely done, just for me on a shelf with other sauropods it would blend in a lot.

thomasw100

Actually the plain variant reminds me a lot of how Alamosaurus is represented in Prehistoric Planet. Not exactly, but quite similar.

thomasw100

Carnoking

I do really like the simplistic presentation of the plain variant but as avatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon said, I feel like it would get lost among the dull browns/greys of my other large sauropods.

If only elephantine colors weren't such a cliche!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Carnoking on January 26, 2024, 05:52:09 PMI do really like the simplistic presentation of the plain variant but as avatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon said, I feel like it would get lost among the dull browns/greys of my other large sauropods

I'm glad to even get some variation in brachiosaurs.  Here's my Golden Girls lol

thomasw100

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on January 26, 2024, 06:00:33 PM
Quote from: Carnoking on January 26, 2024, 05:52:09 PMI do really like the simplistic presentation of the plain variant but as avatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon said, I feel like it would get lost among the dull browns/greys of my other large sauropods

I'm glad to even get some variation in brachiosaurs.  Here's my Golden Girls lol

And if we are lucky you will be able to add one more from Haolonggood this year.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: thomasw100 on January 27, 2024, 08:00:50 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on January 26, 2024, 06:00:33 PM

And if we are lucky you will be able to add one more from Haolonggood this year.

She might have to go to another spot lol but I can call her Ethyl, estranged from her friends Dorothy Rose and Blanche..if you know you know. ;)

Halichoeres

avatar_HappyHen @HappyHen are you all planning to stock the Alamosaurus? I'd prefer not to ship a package that size internationally. Thanks in advance.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

dragon53

I received the Lana Time email on January 18 requesting payment for shipping, and I paid immediately, but my order is still "unfulfilled"----not shipped.

Has anyone else encountered this?

thomasw100

Quote from: dragon53 on January 29, 2024, 05:59:01 AMI received the Lana Time email on January 18 requesting payment for shipping, and I paid immediately, but my order is still "unfulfilled"----not shipped.

This is somewhat unusual. I received that message around the same time and paid right away and my Alamo was shipped last Wednesday. Maybe they process the orders in the sequence the orders have been initially placed? I ordered on the very first day the Alamo appeared on Lana Time Shop.

ceratopsian

Perhaps the easiest thing would to send them an email politely checking that everything is ok.

Quote from: dragon53 on January 29, 2024, 05:59:01 AMI received the Lana Time email on January 18 requesting payment for shipping, and I paid immediately, but my order is still "unfulfilled"----not shipped.

thomasw100

Lana Time Shop has some interesting updates on the Haolonggood Alamosaurus:

1) The model seems to sell very well. If you sort all Haolonggood figures according to best selling, the Alamosaurus comes on top.

2) After the pre-sale period, prices have now increased to 99.99 USD for the two standard variants and 104.99 for the plain version.

3) The plain version is almost sold out. They state that only 20 copies without box are available.

4) Apparently the base has sold out. Until a while ago, one could still order it separately for 15 USD, but that option has disappeared.

5) Shipment of orders which will be placed now are going to be shipped in late March due to the Chinese New Year Holidays.

dragon53

THOMAS100:

I placed the order for the Alamosaurus on December 31 and paid the shipping on January 18 via the Lana Time email link.
This led to two different order numbers----one for the Alamosaurus and the second for the shipping. I wonder if this caused a shipping delay.

I just emailed Lana Time about the shipping date.

thomasw100

Quote from: dragon53 on January 29, 2024, 02:24:35 PMTHOMAS100:

I placed the order for the Alamosaurus on December 31 and paid the shipping on January 18 via the Lana Time email link.
This led to two different order numbers----one for the Alamosaurus and the second for the shipping. I wonder if this caused a shipping delay.

I just emailed Lana Time about the shipping date.

Hi there, I placed the order on 9 December, the very first day I could order this model. Like in your case, there was a second order number created for the shipping. I think this is a purely technical thing because they need to create an entry on the website that you can order. And this automatically creates an order number. In my case, both the original order and the shipping cost order are marked as fulfilled. But considering that you ordered on 31 December and I ordered already on 9 December, you could indeed be further down in the list.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: