News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

HAOLONGGOOD - New for 2024

Started by postsaurischian, January 14, 2024, 10:31:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: thomasw100 on January 29, 2024, 02:59:58 PM
Quote from: dragon53 on January 29, 2024, 02:24:35 PMTHOMAS100:

I placed the order for the Alamosaurus on December 31 and paid the shipping on January 18 via the Lana Time email link.
This led to two different order numbers----one for the Alamosaurus and the second for the shipping. I wonder if this caused a shipping delay.

I just emailed Lana Time about the shipping date.

Hi there, I placed the order on 9 December, the very first day I could order this model. Like in your case, there was a second order number created for the shipping. I think this is a purely technical thing because they need to create an entry on the website that you can order. And this automatically creates an order number. In my case, both the original order and the shipping cost order are marked as fulfilled. But considering that you ordered on 31 December and I ordered already on 9 December, you could indeed be further down in the list.

I would assume this myself. Chinese New Year is coming and everything grinds to a halt for a bit.

This is the order for my Alamo, cost of the item is first and shipping is after. It is marked fulfilled now.
Quote#7440   January 19, 2024   Paid   Fulfilled   $80.00
#7150   December 30, 2023   Paid   Fulfilled   $89.99

Carnoking

My Nanmu mosasaurus is still listed as unfulfilled despite being delivered a few weeks ago now. Lana did provide me with the shipping information when I inquired about the status.

dragon53

Thanks for the replies. It looks like my unfulfilled order is the norm.

Some of you had received shipping notices earlier which worried me.

I waited until December 31 to order the Alamosaurus A/blue because different photos of the paint schemes kept popping up, so I was trying to figure which one was the actual production paint scheme.

Samrukia

Quote from: Samrukia on January 25, 2024, 07:21:55 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on January 25, 2024, 02:17:08 AM
Quote from: Samrukia on January 24, 2024, 07:27:12 PMcould someone please remind me what is the original price without shipping

89.99 ? 

https://lanatime-shop.com/collections/grtoys-haolonggood/products/hao026

I feel like I saw 80.00 at one point though?

thank you!
ok, knowing, that it won't really get much cheaper, leads me to go ahead and order from Lanatime AliExpress store

glad to tell that now i am a proud owner of Haolonggood Alamosaurus
total of $146USD including shipping to Kazakhstan - not too bad compared to other stores that offered shipping >$100USD

dragon53

I just got this email reply from Lana Time:

"Hello,
At present, many customers who choose sea transportation have not arranged the delivery for the time being.
We have to wait for the appropriate shipping date, pack and send together, which is expected to be realized within this week.
Please wait patiently for a while.
Thank you very much!"

thomasw100

Quote from: Samrukia on January 30, 2024, 04:16:50 AM
Quote from: Samrukia on January 25, 2024, 07:21:55 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on January 25, 2024, 02:17:08 AM
Quote from: Samrukia on January 24, 2024, 07:27:12 PMcould someone please remind me what is the original price without shipping

89.99 ? 

https://lanatime-shop.com/collections/grtoys-haolonggood/products/hao026

I feel like I saw 80.00 at one point though?

thank you!
ok, knowing, that it won't really get much cheaper, leads me to go ahead and order from Lanatime AliExpress store

glad to tell that now i am a proud owner of Haolonggood Alamosaurus
total of $146USD including shipping to Kazakhstan - not too bad compared to other stores that offered shipping >$100USD

This was very fast shipping. What shipping service did they use in your case?

thomasw100

I am already curious what new surprises Haolonggood will have for us after the Chinese New Year Holidays. I am pretty sure that they have something in the making. Will there be something of which we have not seen any teaser or hint? We know from teasers that the species they are working on are Stegosaurus ungulatus, Euoplocephalus, Edmontosaurus and Mamenchisaurus, likely also Brachiosaurus if the interpretation of the shape of the prototype is correct. Will they start the Year of the Dragon with another big dragon I mean sauropod? Or will there be a few smaller species first? The really good news is that it appears that the Alamosaurus is a success and is really selling well. This very much increases the chances for more large sauropods in the future.

Samrukia

QuoteThis was very fast shipping. What shipping service did they use in your case?

T @thomasw100 sorry for confusion, it hasn't been shipped yet. just ordered  :)

Quiversaurus

T @thomasw100 I believe HLG are currently on a break, which might explain the pause in updates. Regardless, I'm sure they'll come back with a bang once they do~

QuoteI'm here, I've been too busy lately. We're about to take a vacation, but we've prepared a lot of new products. (vacation:2014.1.25-2014.2.28)

(From https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=11239.msg364367#msg364367)

Gunnersaurus

My alamosaurus arrived yesterday (purple variant). I was expecting a large model but was still taken back by the sheer heft of it when I opened it. For comparison the only other large sauropods we have are the haolonggood apatosaurus and the papo brachiosaurus, both look small next to this thing!

TlatolophusJuanorum

Quote from: thomasw100 on January 30, 2024, 08:08:12 AMI am already curious what new surprises Haolonggood will have for us after the Chinese New Year Holidays. I am pretty sure that they have something in the making. Will there be something of which we have not seen any teaser or hint? We know from teasers that the species they are working on are Stegosaurus ungulatus, Euoplocephalus, Edmontosaurus and Mamenchisaurus, likely also Brachiosaurus if the interpretation of the shape of the prototype is correct. Will they start the Year of the Dragon with another big dragon I mean sauropod? Or will there be a few smaller species first? The really good news is that it appears that the Alamosaurus is a success and is really selling well. This very much increases the chances for more large sauropods in the future.
I thought the way to celebrate their Spring festival / New Lunar Year  was with the Alamosaurus release, but after the holidays I would say a national dinosaur will be the bet. We've had two Ceratopsians, one Hadrosaurid and a Sauropod; I would say another Hadrosaurid (Edmontosaurus) or a Thyreophoran (most likely their Euplocephalus).

Samrukia

there is quite a good sale on MOTS AliExpress store for Haolonggood models

just got myself 4 models yesterday

indy1936

Does anyone have the solid color Alamosaurus in-hand? Hoping to see a video review or photos outside of what we have. Is it brown or grey?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: indy1936 on February 04, 2024, 04:30:37 AMDoes anyone have the solid color Alamosaurus in-hand? Hoping to see a video review or photos outside of what we have. Is it brown or grey?

I saw some posted, maybe from facebook? I think it's more a brown with greenish cast to it? Though it might be the lighting.

vampiredesign

We are celebrating the festival. After the holiday, it will bring more surprises. Many molds have already been made.

ceratopsian

I wish you a good festival holiday, V @vampiredesign!

Quote from: vampiredesign on February 04, 2024, 11:09:21 AMWe are celebrating the festival. After the holiday, it will bring more surprises. Many molds have already been made.

thomasw100

Quote from: vampiredesign on February 04, 2024, 11:09:21 AMWe are celebrating the festival. After the holiday, it will bring more surprises. Many molds have already been made.

My best wishes to the festival and the beginning of the Year Of The Dragon. May it bring happiness, prosperity and many dragons. The big guy seems already a major success.

TlatolophusJuanorum

Enjoy the holidays and best wishes for everyone in this new year! I hope it's a good one and the beginning of a great Dragon's parade  :))
春节快乐!

Halichoeres

I hope you find the holiday rejuvenating!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

thomasw100

A beautiful giant has arrived. My Alamosaurus plain variant has been delivered today. I will try to get some pictures later. The color is actually not really gray, rather some black-brown-green that is hard to describe.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: