News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

HAOLONGGOOD - New for 2024

Started by postsaurischian, January 14, 2024, 10:31:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flaffy

Turkeysaurus

Isn't Camarasaurus supposed to be derpy looking anyway?

oscars_dinos

Quote from: Turkeysaurus on August 08, 2024, 07:13:05 PMIsn't Camarasaurus supposed to be derpy looking anyway?

for me its just that the eyes are completely uneven

oscars_dinos

https://www.tiktok.com/@haolonggood/video/7395600883066735915

Has anyone seen these, I'm never on tiktok so maybe I'm late to this but i think you can even see some unreleased figures in the background (not in this particular video)

postsaurischian

Quote from: oscars_dinos on August 08, 2024, 09:26:24 PMhttps://www.tiktok.com/@haolonggood/video/7395600883066735915

Has anyone seen these, I'm never on tiktok so maybe I'm late to this but i think you can even see some unreleased figures in the background (not in this particular video)

I couldn't see any. But I like the family photos :) .

Faelrin

Amazing how much they've put out over these past two years. And great species choices so far. Edit: And multiple options for colors too!
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Torvosaurus

Quote from: Faelrin on August 09, 2024, 12:52:53 AMAmazing how much they've put out over these past two years. And great species choices so far. Edit: And multiple options for colors too!

And those pics don't have the Amargasaurus, the Mamenchisaurus or the Camarasaurus in them, as well.

Torvo

Pliosaurking

Seeing this photo makes me realize how many figures I'm behind on...

mgaguilar

Yeah, Haolonggood has been the golden boy for the last couple years. Incredible quality, great accuracy, massive diversity of species, and such consistent releases. Hope they can keep going with this!

Fembrogon

Quote from: postsaurischian on August 08, 2024, 10:04:18 PMI couldn't see any. But I like the family photos :) .

Those are gorgeous group shots.

I notice there's no Deinocheirus in there. What was the verdict on that figure's "parents" again?

DefinitelyNOTDilo

thomasw100

Quote from: Torvosaurus on August 09, 2024, 03:29:20 AM
Quote from: Faelrin on August 09, 2024, 12:52:53 AMAmazing how much they've put out over these past two years. And great species choices so far. Edit: And multiple options for colors too!

And those pics don't have the Amargasaurus, the Mamenchisaurus or the Camarasaurus in them, as well.

Torvo

There are even more species missing from the group photo. I do not see Diabloceratops, Saichania, Stegosaurus, Maiasaura, Gastonia, Euoplocephalus.

Just imagine how such a group photo would look at the end of this year.

Bread

Quote from: Fembrogon on August 09, 2024, 04:40:30 AMThose are gorgeous group shots.

I notice there's no Deinocheirus in there. What was the verdict on that figure's "parents" again?
Pretty sure that was only GR Toys. HLG and GR Toys collaborated with the Carcharodontosaurus and Dicraeosaurus. After they went their separate ways.

postsaurischian

It's late in the evening; came home from work and got the Amargasaurus :D . I love it!
 ....... oh, and it comes with a little book.

crazy8wizard

Quote from: Bread on August 09, 2024, 01:44:04 PM
Quote from: Fembrogon on August 09, 2024, 04:40:30 AMThose are gorgeous group shots.

Pretty sure that was only GR Toys. HLG and GR Toys collaborated with the Carcharodontosaurus and Dicraeosaurus. After they went their separate ways.

Didn't GR Toys make the Spinosaurus independently too?

Bread

Quote from: crazy8wizard on August 09, 2024, 10:55:01 PM
Quote from: Bread on August 09, 2024, 01:44:04 PM

Didn't GR Toys make the Spinosaurus independently too?
Nope, that was a collaboration of Musee Studio and HLG.

Prehistory Resurrection

Turkeysaurus

Colors look better than promo pic however in Andys review videos contrast pops out.

Regardless darker tones give them better look and a lot less goofy looking head even though sculpt is same. Surprisingly light colored one doesn't look like Tyrannotitan now (if colors in the video close to natural)

I prefer orange one but it doesn't matter cos i can't have it.

Turkeysaurus

More natural light to see colors better. Orange/Brown Camarasaurus colors look much muted compared to promo pics. Coloration looks closer to HLG Apatosaurus than PNSO Tyrannotitan in hand reviews. Purple is more dark brown and teal is blue gray now.

Head looks much better with this coloration. It doesn't have the cheap look of promo pics.

Turkeysaurus

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: