News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO - New for 2024

Started by Renecito, January 15, 2024, 12:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnoking

Yesterday I caved and ordered their new Spinosaurus figure and I just knew in the back of my mind that something new would be revealed almost immediately after  :P

Can't be too mad though, this is a really well done and out of the box addition!

thomasw100

It looks like this has an articulated jaw, which has become more common for PNSO herbivores. Or are these just mold lines like we saw them on the Zuul?

dragon53

deleted

Faelrin

I love the coloration so much. And a remake of one of their original figures, which is a sauropodomorph at that. Very much glad to see this.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

SidB

Quote from: Carnoking on March 23, 2024, 01:11:11 PMYesterday I caved and ordered their new Spinosaurus figure and I just knew in the back of my mind that something new would be revealed almost immediately after  :P

Can't be too mad though, this is a really well done and out of the box addition!
It's not too shabby!

Joel1905

OH MY GOD! YES! FINALLY!

We've been waiting so long for a basal sauropodomorph! And she's a beauty! The bright green looks astonishing! It puts me in mind of an Iguana! And look how thicc and meaty she is!

I can't wait to get mine, she's already in my top 5 PNSO's now!

More sauropodomorphs and lipped versions of iconic theropods would be very welcome next!

LucasLiu

:)

Joel1905

Edmontosaurus & Lufengosaurus is a hell of a strong way to start 2024!

Now, if I were to suggest releases for the rest of the year...

Plateosaurus
Shunosaurus
Lipped Megalosaurus
Cetiosaurus
Lexovisaurus
Diplodocus
Ceratosaurus
Utahraptor
Iguanodon with a corrected head
Muttaburrasaurus
Australovenator
Lipped Giganotosaurus
Lipped Tarbosaurus
Saurolophus
Shantungosaurus
Lipped Carnotaurus
Saltasaurus
Lipped Tyrannosaurus Rex
Updated Ankylosaurus

Tracewyrm!

Quote from: Bread on March 23, 2024, 12:10:02 PMThe wait is over! Introducing PNSO's Lufengosaurus!

The figure looks great and I am pleasantly surprised by the species choice, even if Plateosaurus itself would have been nicer. The brighter color scheme is a breath of fresh air!

..It is admittedly a little disappointing to see PNSO use what looks like an AI generated background in this image, though.
* (It's locked.)

Daspletodave

I'll be getting this Lufengosaurus. It's about time we got an accurate bipedal prosauropod.

Carnoking

Quote from: SidB on March 23, 2024, 01:35:16 PM
Quote from: Carnoking on March 23, 2024, 01:11:11 PMYesterday I caved and ordered their new Spinosaurus figure and I just knew in the back of my mind that something new would be revealed almost immediately after  :P

It's not too shabby!

Definitely looking forward to it! No buyer's remorse here

Georassic

Lufengo is overdue and exciting!

Stegotyranno420

avatar_Concavenator @Concavenator
sure its not a Plateosaurus, but who knows.
This could lead to a summer filled with not theropods, but prosauropods  ;)

Aside, I am glad to finally see this Lufengosaurus. It gives me hope for.....a Plateosaurus

Eatmycar

I never thought I'd see a PNSO figure that is actually vibrant and yellow!

Not at all interested in prosauropods, but I'm happy for the folks who are!

DefinitelyNOTDilo

Well the list seems to have been wrong but honestly, I don't mind, as this may well be one of PNSO's best figures to date.

Pliosaurking

Well done PNSO, definitely will be grabbing this figure!

Gwangi

This is a definite must have. Has to be the best basal sauropodomorph we've ever gotten, not that the bar is that high. Lovely paintjob too.

Primeval12

PNSO can finally have some more of my hard-earned cash. What a beauty!

PrimevalRaptor

Shame for the potentially AI-generated background but wow, beautiful model, stunning color and finally another prosauropod on the market! I'm still waiting on an updated Plateosaurus from any company but Lufengosaurus is also great.

thomasw100

When looking at the PNSO releases after the long stream of megatheropods came to an end last fall, it appears that they have been releasing fewer but very high quality models. The Spinosaurus, then Edmontosaurus and now this stunning Lufengosaurus. It could well be that PNSO has adjusted their strategy in such a way that they exclusively target now the high quality high price segment of the market. This could be their response to Haolonggood flooding the market with models which are really good and at the same time have a modest price.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: