News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Ikimon Nature Technicolour - New for 2024

Started by Flaffy, February 18, 2024, 11:50:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flaffy

Primeval12

Faelrin

Might not be the most accurate take on it, but that's because it's purely based on that one museum's reconstruction of it out there that got quite the meme reception in Japan last year. Definitely do want some of these though. Prehistoric jawless fish rarely ever get figures as it is.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

triceratops83

Just out of curiousity I typed "Sacabambaspis" into eBay and got hundreds of results. It's hilarious how much this has taken off.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Halichoeres

Quote from: triceratops83 on February 19, 2024, 05:14:46 AMJust out of curiousity I typed "Sacabambaspis" into eBay and got hundreds of results. It's hilarious how much this has taken off.

It really is. I'm definitely going to try to get one of these, despite the fact that they are a bit silly. It's not often you get a chance like this with a jawless fish!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

bmathison1972

Quote from: Halichoeres on February 19, 2024, 06:03:29 PM
Quote from: triceratops83 on February 19, 2024, 05:14:46 AMJust out of curiousity I typed "Sacabambaspis" into eBay and got hundreds of results. It's hilarious how much this has taken off.

It really is. I'm definitely going to try to get one of these, despite the fact that they are a bit silly. It's not often you get a chance like this with a jawless fish!

Yeah I am going to get one, too; probably the brown one on a stand.

Flaffy

brettnj

Released yesterday. I bought for one buyer.

Halichoeres

Little bummed they didn't include Sacabambaspis's friends from last year's flat keychain series, but I guess that would have been several more molds and hence more expense.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.