News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Sanctum Archaic Stories - New for 2024

Started by Concavenator, February 19, 2024, 11:26:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concavenator

Unpainted versions of Carnotaurus and Tlatolophus now available (each for 35 USD, without shipping). If you're interested in ordering either of them, contact Sanctum via their Intagram page (@thedarknixyt) or Facebook (Darknix Prehistoric Life or Omar Lagarda Gonzalez).

They can also be ordered, both painted and unpainted, through the Prehistoric Creations shop. To do that, contact them on @prehistoriccreations (Instagram) or Prehistoric Creations (Facebook).

Prices:

- Carnotaurus (unpainted): 40.77 USD
- Tlatolophus (unpainted): 40.77 USD

- Carnotaurus (painted): 54.36 USD
- Tlatolophus (painted): 50.96 USD

As for the painted versions, they plan to come up with their own color schemes, but you can also suggest a color scheme of your own and it will be the same price as the painted copies with their own (Prehistoric Creations') color scheme.

DefinitelyNOTDilo

Are the painted versions currently a preorder or are they also available rn?

Concavenator

Quote from: DefinitelyNOTDilo on May 07, 2024, 08:22:26 PMAre the painted versions currently a preorder or are they also available rn?

Prehistoric Creations told me they can be ordered now.

Also, these are made of resin if anybody is wondering.

DefinitelyNOTDilo

While I do have HLG's carno, the sculpting on this one is too good to pass up, now the only question is should I get a php version or a different design...

DefinitelyNOTDilo

I'm very much looking forward to their allo!

Concavenator

Quote from: DefinitelyNOTDilo on May 07, 2024, 08:46:36 PMI'm very much looking forward to their allo!

You're not alone in that, believe me...  :P

Flaffy

Any pics of what the finished models look like?

Concavenator

Quote from: Flaffy on May 07, 2024, 10:25:54 PMAny pics of what the finished models look like?

No pic of any of the painted versions has come out yet.

Concavenator

Pics of the painted version of the Carnotaurus by avatar_The Darknix @The Darknix:

More info:

- Unpainted version can now be bought for 35 USD without shipping.
- Painted version can be bought for 45 USD without shipping. It can be preordered, the preorder costs half the price (22.54 USD).

Quote from: Concavenator on May 07, 2024, 07:50:31 PMUnpainted versions of Carnotaurus and Tlatolophus now available (each for 35 USD, without shipping). If you're interested in ordering either of them, contact Sanctum via their Intagram page (@thedarknixyt) or Facebook (Darknix Prehistoric Life or Omar Lagarda Gonzalez).

They can also be ordered, both painted and unpainted, through the Prehistoric Creations shop. To do that, contact them on @prehistoriccreations (Instagram) or Prehistoric Creations (Facebook).

Prices:

- Carnotaurus (unpainted): 40.77 USD
- Tlatolophus (unpainted): 40.77 USD

- Carnotaurus (painted): 54.36 USD
- Tlatolophus (painted): 54.36 USD

As for the painted versions, they plan to come up with their own color schemes, but you can also suggest a color scheme of your own and it will be the same price as the painted copies with their own (Prehistoric Creations') color scheme.

It can also be acquired through that retailer.

Carnoking

Oh yeah, might need one of those!

Bread

It's an amazing model, but my fear is not being able to acquire one...

I've been trying to contact him but no response...

Concavenator

avatar_Bread @Bread Where did you contact him at? If you wrote him a PM, he basically never checks the forum AFAIK. I recommend you text thim through Instagram (@thedarknixyt) or Facebook (Darknix Prehistoric Life or Omar Lagarda Gonzalez).

I ordered mine already!  :D

He also kindly sent me more pics, as avatar_Faelrin @Faelrin asked me for pics of it against a white background in order to have it up at dinotoycollector.com:

DefinitelyNOTDilo

Alright, I'm definitely gonna pick one of these up! The question is do I want the standard color scheme or smthn else...

Faelrin

Man it is absolutely gorgeous but I won't have the funds until later in the month/early next month when I pay my cards again. I worry how much the shipping will cost. Will that come later?

avatar_Concavenator @Concavenator Thanks for reaching out for those pics. Looking forward to seeing you get yours, if not anyone else as well.

Edit: How long is the pre-order open for?
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Concavenator

avatar_Faelrin @Faelrin I asked avatar_The Darknix @The Darknix and he told me there's not a limit date for preorders. It's just that the later you preorder it, the later you will be getting it I suppose.

More pics are up:

Spoiler

[close]

He also gave me permission to share more pics:

Spoiler

[close]

I will be taking a few pics of it when I get mine too.

Faelrin

Man this is easily the most beautiful Carnotaurus hands down for me. And I would be fine with that. Maybe my brother can help me get the funds for it from doing door dash, etc.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Pliosaurking

What a gorgeous model, I'll definitely have to grab one!

Concavenator

Another pic of the unpainted version of the Carnotaurus.

Tlatolophus available from Prehistoric Creations.

Prices:

- Tlatolophus (unpainted): 38.98 USD
- Tlatolophus (painted): 50.98 USD

As for the painted version, the price is always the same, you can commission your own color scheme and it won't be more expensive.

And some WIPs of the (official) painted version, which the Sanctum team gave me permission to share:

As for the color scheme, they told me they took inspiration from these pieces:

Tlatolophus by Marco Antonio Pineda.

Concavenator

Opening updated with the info I've gathered.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: