News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Sanctum Archaic Stories - New for 2024

Started by Concavenator, February 19, 2024, 11:26:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concavenator

- Unpainted Carnotaurus "Andrés": 35 USD (without shipping).

- Unpainted Tlatolophus "Alejandro": 35 USD (without shipping)

- Painted Carnotaurus "Andrés" - Sanctum Figure Line 1:33. SPC. 001: 45 USD (without shipping) (preorders live)

- Painted Tlatolophus "Alejandro":

If you're interested in ordering either of them, contact Sanctum via their Intagram page (@thedarknixyt) or Facebook (Darknix Prehistoric Life or Omar Lagarda Gonzalez).

They can also be ordered, both painted and unpainted, through the Prehistoric Creations shop. To do that, contact them on @prehistoriccreations (Instagram) or Prehistoric Creations (Facebook).

Prices:

- Carnotaurus (unpainted): 40.77 USD
- Tlatolophus (unpainted): 38.97 USD

- Carnotaurus (painted): 54.36 USD
- Tlatolophus (painted): 50.96 USD

As for the painted versions, they plan to come up with their own color schemes, but you can also suggest a color scheme of your own and it will be the same price as the painted copies with their own (Prehistoric Creations') color scheme.

DefinitelyNOTDilo

DefinitelyNOTDilo

That tlatolophus is also quite nice, and seeing as I'll be turning my hog tlato into a different species I kinda wanna get that one too

DefinitelyNOTDilo

avatar_Concavenator @Concavenator any idea where one will be able to pick these up?

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Concavenator

avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres I'm not sure you can order anything directly from Patreon. I don't know, I've never used it.

avatar_DefinitelyNOTDilo @DefinitelyNOTDilo Contact them. Their Instagram is @sanctumarchaicstories and their Facebook is Darknix Prehistoric Life. I've talked to them via Instagram and they answer all of your questions.

Concavenator

Unpainted versions of Carnotaurus and Tlatolophus now available. Price: 35 USD + shipping.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4bDbZ_PM_7/?igsh=YjRja3hpMWV6d3Rw

avatar_DefinitelyNOTDilo @DefinitelyNOTDilo This might interest you.

DefinitelyNOTDilo

Concavenator

The color scheme the Carnotaurus will have.

Concavenator

Quote🇺🇸🇬🇧:
In May 2024, the 1:33 scale Osborn the Tyrannosaurus rex figure from Sanctum will be available.

This figure was advised by Scott Hartman and @Rodolfo Coria.
The modeling was done by Paco Nava.
The print was done by Matt Ramieri
We hope that on May 4 the figure will be revealed in Físico in Mexico City, although it will not be the only species.

If you have any questions, let me know in the comments

They also mentioned if the Carnotaurus, Tlatolophus and Tyrannosaurus sell well, they will also make an Allosaurus jimmadseni "Big Al" and a Yutyrannus!!! You can probably imagine how hyped I am.

Saarlooswolfhound

I would LOVE a model made of "Big Al"!

Carnoking

That Carnotaurus is looking fantastic! Been following their progress on it for some time now.

The Darknix

Hi everyone thanks to avatar_Concavenator @Concavenator i knew you were talking about thee figures, i travel to check more material and soon even work in more species, thee Carnotaurus sastrei will be make without articulated jaw because it lose some detail, and with close mouth its better, also Tlatolophus galorum was advised by its main author, Angel Alejandro Ramirez Velasco and Barnum, the Tyrannosaurus was advised by Scott Hartman & Rodolfo Coria.

Prices:
Unpainted version Carnotaurus sastrei (Andrés): 35 USD+shipping
Unpainted version Tlatolophus galorum (Alejandro): 35 USD+shipping
Unpainted version Tyrannosaurus rex (Barnum): 55 USD+shipping

Let me know if you are interested and which one you want the most, we aree producing some pieces i´ll take to Mexico city.

All yours, Darknix.
TheDarknix

The Darknix

Quote from: Saarlooswolfhound on April 06, 2024, 09:21:52 PMI would LOVE a model made of "Big Al"!
We must sell 150 figures each species we have to earn the money to do more species, and Allosaurus jimmadseni "Big Al" specimen with the injuries its 1 i want to do, but we must reach that goal my friend.
TheDarknix

Daspletodave

I'd be interested in that Pachyrhinosaurus, if they ever get that far. Remember Wild Past.....

Pliosaurking

The sculpts look phenomenal on all the figures, I will definitely be keeping an eye on when the painted versions come out.

Concavenator

Quote from: Daspletodave on April 23, 2024, 09:02:05 PMI'd be interested in that Pachyrhinosaurus, if they ever get that far. Remember Wild Past.....

Which Pachyrhinosaurus???

Daspletodave

Quote from: Concavenator on April 23, 2024, 11:04:42 PM
Quote from: Daspletodave on April 23, 2024, 09:02:05 PMI'd be interested in that Pachyrhinosaurus, if they ever get that far. Remember Wild Past.....

Which Pachyrhinosaurus???
Canadensis, the one shown in the poster.

Concavenator

D @Daspletodave Oh OK. AFAIK, they haven't mentioned they will be making a Pachyrhinosaurus figure, but I would also like to have a Pachyrhinosaurus canadensis!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: