News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

bL00df0x's Diorama

Started by bL00df0x, February 18, 2013, 07:14:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Georassic

Great work! Amazing effort on the JP recreations!

Bokisaurus

Very impressive! Love the creativity, it's like a mini movie set :)

bL00df0x

Thank you guys, I'm planning to do another diorama on either Jurassic Park kitchen scene or Jurassic Park 3 Spino with aeroplane scene. Stay tuned!

bL00df0x

Hello all, here it is...Raptors in the Kitchen!

bL00df0x

Here is the making of the diorama.

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

bL00df0x

Sorry I forgot to add this last picture of the 2 raptors.

Blade-of-the-Moon

amargasaurus cazaui

very nice scene, I really like the detail, thanks for sharing.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Dinomike

Wow! This kitchen scene is brilliant! Love the small details! I'm looking forward to some more JP dioramas!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Libraraptor

More, please! Great work, very creative!

Arul

Perfect, i like your diorama  :D let me guess...the unfortunate showdown, diorama contest 2014. Is that yours ?  :P

pascosaur

Excellent. Great work. Congratulations!

Doug Watson

Again this falls under the category of "How did I miss this until now?" Extremely nice foreground and accessory work. The JP kitchen details are amazing. Like ARUL asks did you do "the unfortunate showdown" in this years contest? If yes how did you do the rain?

AllosaurusRex

Very well done! I like the T. rex in the visitor center the most!

Hi,

great idea for a diorama! Well done! :-)

bL00df0x

Hello guys, it's been a long time! I've been busy with work and other projects but recently, I did an update on the "T-rex Breakout" scene. I've added Ian Malcom and realised that adds more drama in the scene.

Making Ian Malcom

Sculpted the hair, removed the "military pockets and straps", sculpted the shoulder to extend his arm, added his glasses (not shown)

Arul

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: