News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Introducing PaleoWorld Studios

Started by gorgosaurus, February 27, 2013, 09:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redrik

Tullimonstrum gregarium from the Carboniferous Period

11" (27 cm) L x 8" (20 cm) H
1:1 Scale
8 piece kit

Ignoramus et ignorabimus

Halichoeres

Is that a horsetail stem in the center? And Euproops on the sand? Very nice touches.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

redrik

Inostrancevia vs Scutosaurus.
New version of old model. Length 27 cm, height 20 cm.

Ignoramus et ignorabimus

Fenestra

What a powerful scene! Very nice.

Libraraptor

Gorgeous sculpt! Man, that Gorgonopsid must really be hungry, as shrink wrapped as it looks.

Dinoreplicas

Great sculpt with lovely details, it's the well developed expressiveness that give the impression of life. The Scutosaurus looks really forlorn and the musculature of the Inostrancevia is bristling with energy.

redrik

Ignoramus et ignorabimus

Shonisaurus

Inostrancevia vs Scutosaurus looks fancy is a sculpture that I had never seen in the market for prehistoric animal figures. Inostrancevia looks great with a very realistic musculature and the same thing I can say about scutosaurus with beautifully made scales is a work of craftsmanship.

redrik

Thank you shonisaurus!  I worked on this composition for a long time and even still not satisfied.
Ignoramus et ignorabimus

Shonisaurus

avatar_redrik @redrik Well, sincerely it has been perfect. You are an artist in maximum degree, few paleoartists can reach your level of perfection and detail as you have arrived with this exceptional set.

redrik

Ignoramus et ignorabimus

Megalosaurus

This is so beautiful. Can't wait to see the painted versión.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.