News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Introducing PaleoWorld Studios

Started by gorgosaurus, February 27, 2013, 09:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redrik

He began to sculpt another new sculpture Emboloterium. Scope 1x20.

Ignoramus et ignorabimus

redrik

Ignoramus et ignorabimus

caspakian

Both of these models are going to be fantastic. You can count on me to purchase one of each!

redrik

Thanks for the review. If you zaineresovany in my drawings, contact me at my е-mail address: [email protected] . Ask what interests you.
Head emboloterium in the muscles.
Ignoramus et ignorabimus

Simon

Quote from: redrik on November 04, 2013, 11:00:35 PM
Thanks for the review. If you zaineresovany in my drawings, contact me at my е-mail address: [email protected] . Ask what interests you.
Head emboloterium in the muscles.

Clarification - Vitali apparently slipped into his native tongue for a moment in the above message.  The second sentence should read:

"If you are INTERESTED in my drawings, contact me at my е-mail address: [email protected] ."

redrik

Ignoramus et ignorabimus

tyrantqueen

caspakian

redrik

Fresh Kneaded Embolotherium. Scale 1 X 20 Shoulder height 14 cm. high.

Ignoramus et ignorabimus

DinoToyForum

Really superb! I love the pose, as if it is letting out an almighty bellow!

redrik

Ignoramus et ignorabimus

ataraxus

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

redrik

Ready Emboloterium! 19 cm long and 16 cm height. Scale 1x20.

Ignoramus et ignorabimus

caspakian

Please give details on how to purchase a copy! Thanks

Paleogene Pals

Consider me officially blown away. It looks awesome! I have their Australopithecus afarensis waiting for me at the Post Office to be picked up today. Can't wait!

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

caspakian

What else do you have in the works? I love your work!

redrik

Ignoramus et ignorabimus

postsaurischian

Urzeitshop is selling some Vitali Klatt models in Germany now :).
http://www.urzeitshop.de/Nach-Marke-Hersteller/Vitali-Klatt/
I could not resist and ordered the standing Olorotitan and the sitting Australopithecus.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: